Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PC/Console Related » PC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: 20 May 2008, 04:45 
 
Mr Lupini wrote:
ons sal seker wag tot sy kar eendag opstart



bol


Top 
  
 
 Post Posted: 20 May 2008, 09:22 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53
Posts: 1768
Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
Supreme wrote:
Mr Lupini wrote:
ons sal seker wag tot sy kar eendag opstart



bol


tsek! gat staan djy by die lyn en photos vat....aai is die naaste aan my kar wat jy gat kom.

Ek kry die nuwe nommer vir die outjie na 3vm. Sal weer post.
Sorry vir die verkeurde inligting Shaggy.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 20 May 2008, 16:49 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
ooh - weer sterk lekkers ne

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 20 May 2008, 16:51 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
lol

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 20 May 2008, 17:15 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30
Posts: 7994
Location: Afghanistan
Very Happy

_________________
"...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind...
Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..."
Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky
8)

ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie
ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V
ex: '04 Mini Cooper S

Current:
Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce 8)
97 Uno Turbo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 20 May 2008, 18:53 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2008, 11:53
Posts: 5263
Location: Somewhere in CPT
wanner dan? time is money!!

_________________
Image

If not....then why not?!?!?!

ex- Member of Extreme Veedubz Club
ex- '96:-1800 Chico Golf
ex- '92:-1600 Golf Caddy
ex- '88:-1800 MK2 Golf


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 21 May 2008, 09:26 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53
Posts: 1768
Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
die jong antwoord nie sy MSP phone nie!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 21 May 2008, 17:52 
 
localboy wrote:
die jong antwoord nie sy MSP phone nie!


kla dai kart gehoer Laughing


Top 
  
 
 Post Posted: 21 May 2008, 18:08 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2008, 11:53
Posts: 5263
Location: Somewhere in CPT
BOL....

_________________
Image

If not....then why not?!?!?!

ex- Member of Extreme Veedubz Club
ex- '96:-1800 Chico Golf
ex- '92:-1600 Golf Caddy
ex- '88:-1800 MK2 Golf


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:32 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53
Posts: 1768
Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
OK! So here's the update.

A spreadsheet has been sent to Shaggy, Crisspy Boss and Stifler, with all the available games.

Sorry Lupi, I deleted my PM's so please resend if you want the list.
Darn forum shows that I have "1 new message" but I can't see it. 50/50 showing, so I tried deleting some Sad

The guy has asked that I co-ordinated the orders/collections, 'cos he got a baby at home now.

So here's the process,
1. PM me again or ask shaggy/stifler for the list.
2. PM what you want. I think he said it's R100 per game.
3. Delivery takes about 1/2 days.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:34 
 
dankie


Top 
  
 
 Post Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:34 
 
is ek wat jou pm. ek soek n account solank tot die einde vannie maand man, adsl


Top 
  
 
 Post Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:42 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30
Posts: 7994
Location: Afghanistan
shaggy organise di list my bru!!

_________________
"...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind...
Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..."
Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky
8)

ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie
ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V
ex: '04 Mini Cooper S

Current:
Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce 8)
97 Uno Turbo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:46 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53
Posts: 1768
Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
shaggy wrote:
is ek wat jou pm. ek soek n account solank tot die einde vannie maand man, adsl


Ek sal dit selfoon toe stuur as ek by die huis kom...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 22 May 2008, 19:09 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2008, 11:53
Posts: 5263
Location: Somewhere in CPT
guys can you forward me the list as well..thnks

_________________
Image

If not....then why not?!?!?!

ex- Member of Extreme Veedubz Club
ex- '96:-1800 Chico Golf
ex- '92:-1600 Golf Caddy
ex- '88:-1800 MK2 Golf


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 May 2008, 07:30 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53
Posts: 1768
Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
send me your email address...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 May 2008, 08:29 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
rwbalie@gmail.com

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 May 2008, 09:39 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53
Posts: 1768
Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
al gister gisteur boeta.
Resending again.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 May 2008, 10:07 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
thanx boet

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 24 May 2008, 11:08 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
mrlupini@2die4.com

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » PC/Console Related » PC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron