| Author |
Message |
|
die Hard III
|
Posted: 19 May 2008, 12:19 |
|
Joined: 08 Apr 2008, 08:35 Posts: 603
|
|
AnyBody see this Silva Conquest With a set of good looking fan rims on. Its driving school car. Stranfontein Area.
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 19 May 2008, 14:12 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
lol its a bra that dont have petrol money or to pay his rims off now he does this lol
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Yaasien
|
Posted: 19 May 2008, 14:53 |
|
Joined: 18 Jan 2008, 11:53 Posts: 5263 Location: Somewhere in CPT
|
|
hehehehe, ja i saw that guy at the BP garage there
_________________ If not....then why not?!?!?!ex- Member of Extreme Veedubz Club ex- '96:-1800 Chico Golf ex- '92:-1600 Golf Caddyex- '88:-1800 MK2 Golf
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 19 May 2008, 15:28 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
wil hy die rims verkoop ?
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
die Hard III
|
Posted: 19 May 2008, 20:24 |
|
Joined: 08 Apr 2008, 08:35 Posts: 603
|
|
Yaas123ien if you see him again take the number on the car ons kan hom gou uithelp.
|
|
 |
|
 |
|