Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 14:02 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
cos they holding each other's hand - young love - jy weet mos hoe daai is dwankie

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 18:44 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 22:50
Posts: 663
Mr Lupini wrote:
cos they holding each other's hand - young love - jy weet mos hoe daai is dwankie


Mr. Green ja mr lupini YOUNG LOVE n i always wundered y young men have Laughing ,,,now i no

_________________
I DONT GET BACK
I GET EVEN


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:06 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
and like ur derra warned u - never trust 'n young man that walks with his hands in his pockets whole day Smile

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:10 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 22:50
Posts: 663
oh for sure mr,,but it makes 1 wunda..ne..n my derra use to say HY DINK HY IS RYK hahaha

_________________
I DONT GET BACK
I GET EVEN


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:14 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
hy tel mos sy jewels Smile


wait to bring it back to topic- hy berei sy aas voor

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:23 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 22:50
Posts: 663
Laughing dan moet sika baie valueble jewels het van hy loop dan heel dag so Mr. Green

_________________
I DONT GET BACK
I GET EVEN


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:26 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
dis hoekom hulle wil gaan visvang...miskien kan een van hulle a sandshark kry

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:38 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 22:50
Posts: 663
LYK MY MEER N MEER SOOS nemo,erni n berni jy ken mos n n n oscar

_________________
I DONT GET BACK
I GET EVEN


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:40 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
BOL !~~~ classics!~~~

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:47 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 22:50
Posts: 663
EK IS NET MA IN DIE GROOTSE VAN K@@@@@@@@K NE,,so nou bly ek stil,jy weet as ek gaan bigine hardloop dan gaan ek jaa word miskin nog gebyt

_________________
I DONT GET BACK
I GET EVEN


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 19:58 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
shaggy sal daai like ja = dis mos soos visvang - dis van die wag en challenge om die vis te vang

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 22:36 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 22:50
Posts: 663
Twisted Evil Laughing Wink Embarassed

_________________
I DONT GET BACK
I GET EVEN


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 23:00 
 
dwankie78 wrote:
shaggy wrote:
Laughing


Mr. Green y do you laugh so much Wink




x ma net so n happy chappy


Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 11 May 2008, 23:10 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 22:50
Posts: 663
hope so thats not wat i heard,n from wat i heard,,mr lupini,,keep it in place ne

_________________
I DONT GET BACK
I GET EVEN


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 12 May 2008, 10:12 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
dwankie78 wrote:
Wink honestly yip what else did you hav in mind dont be shy Embarassed speak out son Mr. Green


i rest my case Very Happy

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 12 May 2008, 10:42 
 
lugen, moet os soe n move maak?


Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 12 May 2008, 10:45 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
shaggy wrote:
lugen, moet os soe n move maak?


ja, os kan

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 12 May 2008, 11:03 
 
okay, sal jou lat wiet my bru


Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 12 May 2008, 11:24 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 22:50
Posts: 663
haha FUNNI,let da girls also sum fun,but ja its true wat they say U CANT HURRY THEN CURRY FISH NE

_________________
I DONT GET BACK
I GET EVEN


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fishing
 Post Posted: 18 May 2008, 17:02 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
????????????? 1st time i dnt understand u dwank

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: