| Author |
Message |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 29 Apr 2008, 07:40 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
Me and my brother clocked it last night! k@k cool game but COD4 is far beter!
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Big_Boss
|
Posted: 02 May 2008, 14:52 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
Joined: 19 Jul 2007, 08:19 Posts: 1728 Location: Cape Town
|
so are you selling it? lol, is it on ps3 or xbox360 
_________________ Current Alfa Romeo 156 2lt 16v Selespeed '02 BMW E30 318i '89
Ex Kadett 2lt 16v '96 Astra 160is '94 Mitsubishi Colt Rodeo '99 Tazz '93 GSi Boss '90 (Red), '88 (White), '89 (Red)
Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest!
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 May 2008, 02:09 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
xbox360 nope not
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
kokaine
|
Posted: 04 May 2008, 15:09 |
|
Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 13:29 Posts: 314 Location: Cape Town
|
|
I played about 30 minutes of this game a few days ago and I liked it. Think I'll spend more time with it...
_________________ 96 Astra F C16SE
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 09 May 2008, 10:45 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
yip its lekker soos 'n krekker! multiplayer is lekker! you can soema moer the bra as hy k@k aanvang
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|