| Author |
Message |
|
yaaz
|
Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 14:53 |
|
 |
| Turbocharged with NOS |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00 Posts: 12679 Location: Cape Flats
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 14:55 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
yazz enver zoom in with your phone ne! it doesnt look cool! unless it have an optical zoom
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
yaaz
|
Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:18 |
|
 |
| Turbocharged with NOS |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00 Posts: 12679 Location: Cape Flats
|
Stifler wrote: yazz enver zoom in with your phone ne! it doesnt look cool! unless it have an optical zoom
jy het mos 'n cheap kar so jy kan expensive fone koep jong 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:21 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
ha a outjie moenie kwaad raak nie! kwaad raak spelie saam nie lol
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
yaaz
|
Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:24 |
|
 |
| Turbocharged with NOS |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00 Posts: 12679 Location: Cape Flats
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:28 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
hehe! jys nie dalk guy nie ne!
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Opelluvr
|
Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:29 |
|
Joined: 14 Mar 2007, 13:13 Posts: 5237 Location: In The Cape
|
Stifler wrote: hehe! jys nie dalk guy nie ne!
het jy niks anders om oor te praat nie?
_________________  '97 Corsa B - X20XEV "07 Astra H
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Rebellious
|
Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 20:15 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57 Posts: 21995 Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
|
|
ai shame los ma vi hom man...
_________________ ▪█─────█▪
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Toy
|
Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 07:06 |
|
Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30 Posts: 7994 Location: Afghanistan
|
hehehe 
_________________ "...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind... Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..." Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky  ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V ex: '04 Mini Cooper S Current: Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce  97 Uno Turbo
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
yaaz
|
Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 07:46 |
|
 |
| Turbocharged with NOS |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00 Posts: 12679 Location: Cape Flats
|
|
styfie is die forum se token vw driver
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 07:58 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
hehe
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 10:11 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 10:15 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
Mr Lupini wrote: styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy
lol jy moeni kom nonsens maak nie man
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
yaaz
|
Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 14:04 |
|
 |
| Turbocharged with NOS |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00 Posts: 12679 Location: Cape Flats
|
Mr Lupini wrote: styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy
jy wiet mos  Zimbabwe  se mense stiek net soe uit jong
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 19:51 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
yaaz wrote: Mr Lupini wrote: styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy
jy wiet mos  Zimbabwe  se mense stiek net soe uit jong lol
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Rebellious
|
Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 20:23 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57 Posts: 21995 Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
|
Mr Lupini wrote: styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy

_________________ ▪█─────█▪
|
|
 |
|
 |
|