Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Spotted




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 14:53 
Offline
Turbocharged with NOS
Turbocharged with NOS

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00
Posts: 12679
Location: Cape Flats
dur


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 14:55 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
yazz enver zoom in with your phone ne! it doesnt look cool!
unless it have an optical zoom

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:18 
Offline
Turbocharged with NOS
Turbocharged with NOS

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00
Posts: 12679
Location: Cape Flats
Stifler wrote:
yazz enver zoom in with your phone ne! it doesnt look cool!
unless it have an optical zoom


jy het mos 'n cheap kar so jy kan expensive fone koep jong Wink


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:21 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
ha a outjie moenie kwaad raak nie! kwaad raak spelie saam nie lol

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:24 
Offline
Turbocharged with NOS
Turbocharged with NOS

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00
Posts: 12679
Location: Cape Flats
wys jou muis


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:28 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
hehe! jys nie dalk guy nie ne!

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 15:29 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 14 Mar 2007, 13:13
Posts: 5237
Location: In The Cape
Stifler wrote:
hehe! jys nie dalk guy nie ne!


het jy niks anders om oor te praat nie?

_________________
Image

'97 Corsa B - X20XEV
"07 Astra H


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 20:15 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57
Posts: 21995
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
ai shame los ma vi hom man...

_________________
▪█─────█▪


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 07:06 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30
Posts: 7994
Location: Afghanistan
hehehe Laughing

_________________
"...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind...
Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..."
Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky
8)

ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie
ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V
ex: '04 Mini Cooper S

Current:
Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce 8)
97 Uno Turbo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 07:46 
Offline
Turbocharged with NOS
Turbocharged with NOS

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00
Posts: 12679
Location: Cape Flats
styfie is die forum se token vw driver


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 07:58 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
hehe

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 10:11 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 10:15 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
Mr Lupini wrote:
styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy


lol jy moeni kom nonsens maak nie man

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 14:04 
Offline
Turbocharged with NOS
Turbocharged with NOS

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00
Posts: 12679
Location: Cape Flats
Mr Lupini wrote:
styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy


jy wiet mos ImageZimbabweImage se mense stiek net soe uit jong


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 19:51 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
yaaz wrote:
Mr Lupini wrote:
styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy


jy wiet mos ImageZimbabweImage se mense stiek net soe uit jong

lol

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Too much
 Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008, 20:23 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57
Posts: 21995
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Mr Lupini wrote:
styfie gaan aan asof hy iemand soek om die koki se toppie uit sy gat te haal ....oorlas soek hy vir jack en vir GUy


Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
▪█─────█▪


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » General Chat » Spotted


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: