| Author |
Message |
|
Dogg
|
Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 14:10 |
|
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 12:32 Posts: 531
|
|
at cape gate / or west gate
that one by kraaifontein on tueday night
200IE white with the same rim
_________________ ex 1.3L carolla '89 ex 1.6i gle carolla '96 ex EDS phase III coupe '02...........Pure pleasure!!! ex Mazda6 MPS '07 current 300D Hilux D/C R/B '00 & Astra J 1.4t '11
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 14:14 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
lol jy moet 'n pic gevat ht man
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Purcell
|
Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 17:09 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 20:51 Posts: 2390 Location: CAPE TOWN
|
|
Did it have the club stickers?
There's a white 200ise Astra around the corner from me also with angel eyes and the SAME rims. Everytime I see it I have to check for the stickers.
_________________ Chery QQ TE 1.1 '07Opel Corsa 130i sedan '99ex: Opel Astra Estate 160i Euro '99 ex: Suzuki GSXR-400 GK76 ex: Opel Monza 1.6 GSi '92 ex: Opel Cub 1.3 '89
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Dogg
|
Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 07:08 |
|
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 12:32 Posts: 531
|
|
i didn't see stickers but then again i wasn't looking for them
_________________ ex 1.3L carolla '89 ex 1.6i gle carolla '96 ex EDS phase III coupe '02...........Pure pleasure!!! ex Mazda6 MPS '07 current 300D Hilux D/C R/B '00 & Astra J 1.4t '11
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
yaaz
|
Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 08:31 |
|
 |
| Turbocharged with NOS |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00 Posts: 12679 Location: Cape Flats
|
|
i wannabe i wannabe like Lupi pooooooooooow
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Toy
|
Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 09:02 |
|
Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30 Posts: 7994 Location: Afghanistan
|
 @ yaaaaz
_________________ "...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind... Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..." Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky  ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V ex: '04 Mini Cooper S Current: Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce  97 Uno Turbo
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 09:05 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
my kar was daar ..nie ek nie - skoonbru het dit gebruik ...
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 09:06 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
jirre die thread was al die 14de gemaak lol
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 09:13 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
ek was weg my bru ...
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 09:14 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
Mr Lupini wrote: ek was weg my bru ...
ne jong jy moet moeite maak vir jou forum maaitjies
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|