Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Spotted




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 14:10 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 12:32
Posts: 531
at cape gate / or west gate

that one by kraaifontein
on tueday night



200IE white with the same rim

_________________
ex 1.3L carolla '89
ex 1.6i gle carolla '96
ex EDS phase III coupe '02...........Pure pleasure!!!
ex Mazda6 MPS '07

current
300D Hilux D/C R/B '00
&
Astra J 1.4t '11
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 14:14 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
lol jy moet 'n pic gevat ht man

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 17:09 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 20:51
Posts: 2390
Location: CAPE TOWN
Did it have the club stickers?

There's a white 200ise Astra around the corner from me also with angel eyes and the SAME rims. Everytime I see it I have to check for the stickers.

_________________
Image

Chery QQ TE 1.1 '07
Opel Corsa 130i sedan '99

ex: Opel Astra Estate 160i Euro '99
ex: Suzuki GSXR-400 GK76
ex: Opel Monza 1.6 GSi '92
ex: Opel Cub 1.3 '89



Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 07:08 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 12:32
Posts: 531
i didn't see stickers
but then again i wasn't looking for them

_________________
ex 1.3L carolla '89
ex 1.6i gle carolla '96
ex EDS phase III coupe '02...........Pure pleasure!!!
ex Mazda6 MPS '07

current
300D Hilux D/C R/B '00
&
Astra J 1.4t '11
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 08:31 
Offline
Turbocharged with NOS
Turbocharged with NOS

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:00
Posts: 12679
Location: Cape Flats
i wannabe i wannabe like Lupi pooooooooooow


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 09:02 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30
Posts: 7994
Location: Afghanistan
Laughing @ yaaaaz

_________________
"...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind...
Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..."
Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky
8)

ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie
ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V
ex: '04 Mini Cooper S

Current:
Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce 8)
97 Uno Turbo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 09:05 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
my kar was daar ..nie ek nie - skoonbru het dit gebruik ...

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 09:06 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
jirre die thread was al die 14de gemaak lol

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 09:13 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
ek was weg my bru ...

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: lupi i think
 Post Posted: 19 Feb 2008, 09:14 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
Mr Lupini wrote:
ek was weg my bru ...


ne jong jy moet moeite maak vir jou forum maaitjies

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Spotted


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: