Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Spotted




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Red corsa gsi
 Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 18:50 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch

Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 23:51
Posts: 723
Location: 6800rpm
Red corsa gsi with black ts rimz? Lastnite turning off kromboom rd. Any1 on here?

_________________
Current.. 96' Nissan Sabre 160gx :-)

Ex..

Monza CD16v (sold)
Jetta2 cli sides conv. (sold)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Red corsa gsi
 Post Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 10:20 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2007, 18:03
Posts: 812
Location: Kuilsriver
Nope dont think hes on the forum. Seen the car before also chatted to the driver. Car looks mal! Cool

_________________
*** C20LET Drag Corsa - Under Construction ***


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Red corsa gsi
 Post Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 10:39 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
hey vat pics van die goed man!

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Red corsa gsi
 Post Posted: 15 Feb 2008, 18:00 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch

Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 23:51
Posts: 723
Location: 6800rpm
Stifler wrote:
hey vat pics van die goed man!

lol ok nextime. Plus it het te hard gereen man
n dat car luk leka ya

_________________
Current.. 96' Nissan Sabre 160gx :-)

Ex..

Monza CD16v (sold)
Jetta2 cli sides conv. (sold)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Red corsa gsi
 Post Posted: 16 Feb 2008, 14:20 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
Fakes84 wrote:
Stifler wrote:
hey vat pics van die goed man!

lol ok nextime. Plus it het te hard gereen man
n dat car luk leka ya


rainy pics nice

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Red corsa gsi
 Post Posted: 16 Feb 2008, 17:16 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57
Posts: 21995
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Rainy pics, pics, pictures etc...same ol' same

_________________
▪█─────█▪


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Red corsa gsi
 Post Posted: 16 Feb 2008, 20:49 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
Az33z wrote:
Rainy pics, pics, pictures etc...same ol' same

Mr. Green

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Spotted


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: