| Author |
Message |
|
UTElover
|
Posted: 16 Apr 2014, 00:46 |
|
Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 14:59 Posts: 661 Location: m/plain
|
|
Better late than never
So after having Wayne figure out its my alternator I took it to him to have it fixed.
Have to say by far the best customer service I have received. Going out of his way to source the part and taking less than a day to replace and fix it, with a new spray job lol.
After fitting alternator I had a problem but that was due to my lazyness but he still went out of his way to help me sort it out even tho I made him stress about the problem which was just to fit a stronger battery. Great service and great guy
Would greatly recommend everyone to use his services.
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 16 Apr 2014, 07:28 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
w.w.w does a good wing braai also 
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Wayno
|
Posted: 16 Apr 2014, 07:58 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town Member |
 |
 |
Joined: 12 Apr 2009, 21:19 Posts: 1619 Location: Bellville
|
UTElover wrote: Better late than never
So after having Wayne figure out its my alternator I took it to him to have it fixed.
Have to say by far the best customer service I have received. Going out of his way to source the part and taking less than a day to replace and fix it, with a new spray job lol.
After fitting alternator I had a problem but that was due to my lazyness but he still went out of his way to help me sort it out even tho I made him stress about the problem which was just to fit a stronger battery. Great service and great guy
Would greatly recommend everyone to use his services. Lol! Hey man! No need to thank me,shot for the awesome stickers! Lekker meeting u. 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
UTElover
|
Posted: 16 Apr 2014, 09:49 |
|
Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 14:59 Posts: 661 Location: m/plain
|
|
lol then wings it is next time.
Likewise Wayne. give credit where its due. keep up the good customer service
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Viper1350
|
Posted: 03 Jul 2014, 10:49 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 17:32 Posts: 2018 Location: Bellville
|
WTF? I didn't mean to post this here 
_________________ Daily Lady: 2008 Yamaha YZF R6 - Hannah Project: 2005 Corsa C 1.4i Club - Charlotte "Just a 1400 with a loud exhaust and a cone filter"  Build/Banter thread : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=26607Ex Daily Lady: 2014 KTM Duke 390 - Lady Katlin (RIP) Ex Adrenaline Rush: 1997 Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD Ex Daily: 1992 VW Fox 1600
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 03 Jul 2014, 11:30 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
Last edited by Mr Lupini on 03 Jul 2014, 12:08, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 03 Jul 2014, 11:31 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|