Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Experiences




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: W.W.W-Waynes.Wire.Works
 Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014, 00:46 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 14:59
Posts: 661
Location: m/plain
Better late than never

So after having Wayne figure out its my alternator I took it to him to have it fixed.

Have to say by far the best customer service I have received. Going out of his way to source the part and taking less than a day to replace and fix it, with a new spray job lol.

After fitting alternator I had a problem but that was due to my lazyness but he still went out of his way to help me sort it out even tho I made him stress about the problem which was just to fit a stronger battery. Great service and great guy

Would greatly recommend everyone to use his services.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014, 07:28 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
w.w.w does a good wing braai also :)

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014, 07:58 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2009, 21:19
Posts: 1619
Location: Bellville
UTElover wrote:
Better late than never

So after having Wayne figure out its my alternator I took it to him to have it fixed.

Have to say by far the best customer service I have received. Going out of his way to source the part and taking less than a day to replace and fix it, with a new spray job lol.

After fitting alternator I had a problem but that was due to my lazyness but he still went out of his way to help me sort it out even tho I made him stress about the problem which was just to fit a stronger battery. Great service and great guy

Would greatly recommend everyone to use his services.


Lol! Hey man! No need to thank me,shot for the awesome stickers! Lekker meeting u. :highfive:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014, 09:49 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 14:59
Posts: 661
Location: m/plain
lol then wings it is next time.

Likewise Wayne. give credit where its due. keep up the good customer service


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Ai... Cloth Tape
 Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014, 10:49 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 17:32
Posts: 2018
Location: Bellville
WTF? I didn't mean to post this here :facepalm:

_________________
Daily Lady: 2008 Yamaha YZF R6 - Hannah
Project: 2005 Corsa C 1.4i Club - Charlotte
"Just a 1400 with a loud exhaust and a cone filter" :mrgreen:
Build/Banter thread : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=26607

Ex Daily Lady: 2014 KTM Duke 390 - Lady Katlin (RIP)
Ex Adrenaline Rush: 1997 Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD
Ex Daily: 1992 VW Fox 1600


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014, 11:30 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
Image

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Last edited by Mr Lupini on 03 Jul 2014, 12:08, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014, 11:31 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
Image

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Experiences


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: