Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Forum Talk » Suggestion Box & Forum Woes




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Features Missing?
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014, 13:46 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 17:32
Posts: 2018
Location: Bellville
Maybe I was in a bad mood cause all my debit orders went off :thumbdown: Sorry gents

_________________
Daily Lady: 2008 Yamaha YZF R6 - Hannah
Project: 2005 Corsa C 1.4i Club - Charlotte
"Just a 1400 with a loud exhaust and a cone filter" :mrgreen:
Build/Banter thread : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=26607

Ex Daily Lady: 2014 KTM Duke 390 - Lady Katlin (RIP)
Ex Adrenaline Rush: 1997 Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD
Ex Daily: 1992 VW Fox 1600


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Features Missing?
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014, 14:00 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
lokl .....for reals ? is that your pms day ?

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Features Missing?
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014, 14:00 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
ask goku and Carl about wingbraai penalties for tantrums :)

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Features Missing?
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014, 14:05 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 17:32
Posts: 2018
Location: Bellville
Nah I don't have specific pms days. I'm miserable when I wake up. And my day gets better from 1pm onwards unless Reeds is involved in which case I'm in a bad mood for a week

_________________
Daily Lady: 2008 Yamaha YZF R6 - Hannah
Project: 2005 Corsa C 1.4i Club - Charlotte
"Just a 1400 with a loud exhaust and a cone filter" :mrgreen:
Build/Banter thread : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=26607

Ex Daily Lady: 2014 KTM Duke 390 - Lady Katlin (RIP)
Ex Adrenaline Rush: 1997 Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD
Ex Daily: 1992 VW Fox 1600


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Forum Talk » Suggestion Box & Forum Woes


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: