Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Laughing gas




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Couple of Quickies
 Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013, 14:18 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Went out last night and got really wasted.
I woke up in the middle of the night next to some rough looking woman who
was snoring and farting, so I knew I made it home OK!

The wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last
night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next sh!te could spell disaster.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last
night, and it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel.

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her,
"Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"

My missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed,
"I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!"
"Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"

A girl I know said the last time she had sex, it was like the men's Olympic 100 meter final.
I laughed, "Over in 9.5 seconds?" "No," she said, "Eight black men and a gun."

A Catholic boy in confession says, "Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister."
"That's a disgrace," said the priest, "especially when you have two gorgeous brothers."

A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Couple of Quickies
 Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013, 14:29 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 12:46
Posts: 5458
Location: kuilsriver
LMAO! few good ones!

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Chairman
My Ridez
Opel Kadett Superboss Image 16vS 20XE
Toyota Prado 3.4 V6 VX
Hyundai GetzR Open-filter-box 16v
Ex Ridez
2000 Opel Corsa B Image 1.8 16v Image conversion
1991 Opel Cub 1.6i 8v c16ne conversion

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Couple of Quickies
 Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013, 15:19 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
bwhahahaahah

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Couple of Quickies
 Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013, 16:21 
Offline
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust
User avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2012, 15:52
Posts: 287
Location: East Coast
:claugh: some good sh!te :lol:

_________________
'07 OPEL CORSA 1.8 :GSi:
'08 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Couple of Quickies
 Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013, 16:39 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch

Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 10:15
Posts: 913
LMKlaa


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Couple of Quickies
 Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013, 11:58 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Meat SCARE:

This whole horse meat thing is getting out of hand....I just heard that buffalo wings contain chicken!!

My doctor told me to watch what I eat, so I went out and bought tickets for the Durban July.

With all the meat related revelations of the past week, I'm waiting in anticipation to hear the truth about Monkey Gland sauce...:O I am wonderıng what about Black cat peanutbutter

Food labels will no longer use "kilojoule content" to describe the energy value, it will now be referred as "horse power"

O die donkie, o die donkie is 'n wonderlike ding. Hy rek die mince en maak meer wins oOoOoOoOo die donkie is 'n wonderlike ding

Al die dames wat nog wag vir haar ridder op die wit perd, gaan aan met jou lewe, jou perd is opgevreet

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Laughing gas


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: