| Author |
Message |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 08:58 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
Not much of an experience, but nevertheless here goes: Rushed to Northpine from work last Friday, as Siraaj said he was leaving to mosque at 13h00. Got there at 12h40. He wasn't there but 1 of the workers helped me. Took both my spare key & original (original was worse than the spare). I was currently using my spare key. The fob needed replacing on the spare, but the original didn't work. Wasn't sure if it was the battery or if the chip was buggered. Was there with the gf's Corsa so I couldn't test the remote out, The oke said he will test it inside quick. Anyways, left there after +- 10mins. He replaced the fob of the spare key (R150) & told me I'll have to bring the Ute to re-program the chip to the computer box cos' the original key is damaged. Good service, nice prices. Will update when I go there for the original key re-programming. Didn't get to speak to Siraaj about the club & the talk he wanted to present at a hookup, Will do it if I see him when I go there again. This is how it came out, only the front part was replaced though. 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Jay-C
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 09:02 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 Posts: 1106 Location: Athlone
|
|
not a bad price at all, heard a lot of good things about their company
_________________ Current2008 Opel Corsa C UTE 1.4i 2x Pioneer Champion Series 10" DVC's 1x XTC 5000watt Monoblock 123db 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4i EX1997 VW Citi Golf (1.6i Polo Conversion) 1991 VW Citi Golf 1.3 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Razortjie
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 09:28 |
|
Joined: 04 Jul 2010, 00:15 Posts: 282
|
So can I join OCCT? All these discounts.... I need to get a spare key for the Fiesta 
_________________  2013 Polo GTI ex: 2009 Fiesta ST190
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 10:03 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
There wasn't any discount. I paid normal price 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 10:07 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
say Lugen sent u - maybe he's nice to u
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 10:08 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
CA - u might as well move to CPt with all the connections you are creating
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Razortjie
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 10:13 |
|
Joined: 04 Jul 2010, 00:15 Posts: 282
|
Hehe... I know it wasn't a discount... I am just saying  I was quoted R800 ages ago for a new key, cut and coded, but I haven't got around to getting it sorted yet. I think that is more very fair price, specially considering what the dealers want to charge me 
_________________  2013 Polo GTI ex: 2009 Fiesta ST190
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 10:22 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
 Great to have places like this. Will see what he charges me to fix / replace the original key's chip.
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 20 Aug 2012, 13:20 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
skerp
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 03 Sep 2012, 11:12 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
contact info asb ?
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
TAUzty
|
Posted: 03 Sep 2012, 11:15 |
|
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 10:49 Posts: 16181 Location: Detailing a ride
|
You coulda mention me for a discount lmao  he's my uncle
_________________ Race car : 200is Turbo 200.3kw and 405nm KILLER  . Family Car : E39 BMW 540i Individual 4.4 V8 Avus Blue 217kw and 460nm Stock Standard .  
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
GUMPTION
|
Posted: 03 Sep 2012, 11:17 |
|
 |
| Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management |
 |
 |
Joined: 08 May 2007, 09:57 Posts: 2734
|
|
cool, my GF's fiesta also needs a new key
_________________ My Ride: 94 Kadett 200tS Under construction 07 Corsa UTE
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 03 Sep 2012, 11:20 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
dude - freaky - im trying to help get the info for somebody with a 99 fiesta hahaha
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
GUMPTION
|
Posted: 03 Sep 2012, 11:25 |
|
 |
| Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management |
 |
 |
Joined: 08 May 2007, 09:57 Posts: 2734
|
Mr Lupini wrote: dude - freaky - im trying to help get the info for somebody with a 99 fiesta hahaha lol, nah she only got 1 key when she bought it
_________________ My Ride: 94 Kadett 200tS Under construction 07 Corsa UTE
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 03 Sep 2012, 11:45 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
shot Tauzty
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
cub-zn
|
Posted: 03 Sep 2012, 13:15 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 08 Apr 2008, 11:48 Posts: 1305 Location: KaapstaD
|
|
I emailed for a quote, got a quick response with pricing, all my questions answered etc. Its nice when people are professional, he will definitely get my business.
_________________ Please MTV.. Pimp My Ride
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 03 Sep 2012, 17:07 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
I must remember to go back to him soon for my other key as well.
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|