Not a fan of any TWT, had bad experiences at Paarl & N1 City before so I was really hesitant to pay the CL branch a visit, but since Autoquip doesn't stock Hankook, the only other viable option for me was TWT.
Got back from CL TWT (they fairly new) about 1hr back, with 2 new Hankook's Ventus V12 205/40/R17's upfront, strippped all 4 tyres & swapped the existing 2 front tyres to the back (which are still quite new), 4 x balancing & fitment, 4 x Nitrogen fill up & new valve stems as well as wheel alignment came to R2179.50 with club discount (after they asked proof of membership).
Quite a fair price, I think.
Patrick gives good service & they work quite quick cos' I took a quick walk to central CL to get lunch & within an hour or so they were all done. Thought they would have cleaned the rims & put on some tyre shine, but they didn't

Nonetheless, I'd go there again
