| Author |
Message |
|
Jay-C
|
Posted: 01 Feb 2012, 14:49 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 Posts: 1106 Location: Athlone
|
Corsa Addict wrote: nah im 100% sure all C Ute's have 50L tanks then, chev's ute's included you probably just drive alot faster than me & you do travel alot more than i do as well so thats why you use more juice..lol
thorp told me they have 45l tanks & when i saw that only 45l's of fuel can go into my tank from empty i accepted that it was a 45l tank
but ya i dont understand how u get 53l of fuel into your tank & i cannot
anyways, i aint complaining..lol lol i wouldnt be complaining either if i was in your shoes...we learn a lil something new everyday 
_________________ Current2008 Opel Corsa C UTE 1.4i 2x Pioneer Champion Series 10" DVC's 1x XTC 5000watt Monoblock 123db 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4i EX1997 VW Citi Golf (1.6i Polo Conversion) 1991 VW Citi Golf 1.3 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 13:46 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
Made sure I kept this slip..Check here My ute's fuel light came on just past the Engen Winelands 1-stop & I filled up there close by Teasers in CY The light didn't flash as yet though & I was driving hard 42.28L of fuel, thats all it took to top up 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Jay-C
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 13:56 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 Posts: 1106 Location: Athlone
|
Corsa Addict wrote: Made sure I kept this slip..Check here My ute's fuel light came on just past the Engen Winelands 1-stop & I filled up there close by Teasers in CY The light didn't flash as yet though & I was driving hard 42.28L of fuel, thats all it took to top up  thats really weird, the day before the petrol went up i filled up just before the light came on and put in R619.57 and it filled 56.9litres it really doesnt make any sense lol
_________________ Current2008 Opel Corsa C UTE 1.4i 2x Pioneer Champion Series 10" DVC's 1x XTC 5000watt Monoblock 123db 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4i EX1997 VW Citi Golf (1.6i Polo Conversion) 1991 VW Citi Golf 1.3 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:08 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
 Nah I dunno then...would really like for this to be explained, maybe we should make a trip to GM & ask And on this day I budgeted for like R550 or so to fill up cos I was on empty plus I drove like 15km's from my reserve also, to the garage PLUS the fuel price went up also! but surprisingly my Ute wasn't thirsty enough. I smiled when at R490, it was full. I ain't complaining 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Jay-C
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:14 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 Posts: 1106 Location: Athlone
|
Corsa Addict wrote: :claugh: Nah I dunno then...would really like for this to be explained, maybe we should make a trip to GM & ask And on this day I budgeted for like R550 or so to fill up cos I was on empty plus I drove like 15km's from my reserve also, to the garage PLUS the fuel price went up also! but surprisingly my Ute wasn't thirsty enough. I smiled when at R490, it was full. I ain't complaining  lol i hate you, every trip to the garage i have to pray it will be less than R650 most of the times i have to tell the dude to stop pumping because i get too sad watching the numbers just run up and not even slow down...i think that trip to GM should be planned lol
_________________ Current2008 Opel Corsa C UTE 1.4i 2x Pioneer Champion Series 10" DVC's 1x XTC 5000watt Monoblock 123db 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4i EX1997 VW Citi Golf (1.6i Polo Conversion) 1991 VW Citi Golf 1.3 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:17 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Jay-C
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:21 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 Posts: 1106 Location: Athlone
|
_________________ Current2008 Opel Corsa C UTE 1.4i 2x Pioneer Champion Series 10" DVC's 1x XTC 5000watt Monoblock 123db 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4i EX1997 VW Citi Golf (1.6i Polo Conversion) 1991 VW Citi Golf 1.3 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:26 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
Ya ok but you travel daily CL to CT. What distance you do daily?
I do 50km's to work & back daily, another 20km's daily if its my turn to drive to gym for that week.
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Jay-C
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:30 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 Posts: 1106 Location: Athlone
|
Corsa Addict wrote: Ya ok but you travel daily CL to CT. What distance you do daily?
I do 50km's to work & back daily, another 20km's daily if its my turn to drive to gym for that week. ja i know its my own fault lol i drive 156km a day 10km more on a monday and wednesday when i have basketball practice
_________________ Current2008 Opel Corsa C UTE 1.4i 2x Pioneer Champion Series 10" DVC's 1x XTC 5000watt Monoblock 123db 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4i EX1997 VW Citi Golf (1.6i Polo Conversion) 1991 VW Citi Golf 1.3 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:32 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
ya you see...thats hectic daily mileage guy
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Jay-C
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:37 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 Posts: 1106 Location: Athlone
|
Corsa Addict wrote: ya you see...thats hectic daily mileage guy ja i know, im trying to get out of CL maybe find something in cape town its killing my bank account and the petrol keep going up isnt helping at all
_________________ Current2008 Opel Corsa C UTE 1.4i 2x Pioneer Champion Series 10" DVC's 1x XTC 5000watt Monoblock 123db 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4i EX1997 VW Citi Golf (1.6i Polo Conversion) 1991 VW Citi Golf 1.3 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:40 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
I can imagine
Good luck
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Jay-C
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:44 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 Posts: 1106 Location: Athlone
|
Corsa Addict wrote: I can imagine
Good luck lol as i sent that i got a email for an interview, thanks buddy 
_________________ Current2008 Opel Corsa C UTE 1.4i 2x Pioneer Champion Series 10" DVC's 1x XTC 5000watt Monoblock 123db 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4i EX1997 VW Citi Golf (1.6i Polo Conversion) 1991 VW Citi Golf 1.3 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 14:49 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
Jay-C wrote: Corsa Addict wrote: I can imagine
Good luck lol as i sent that i got a email for an interview, thanks buddy  
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|