Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

Ferrari vs McLaren
Ferrari 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
McLaren 43%  43%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 14
 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:15 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
wat dink julle is die mooiste


Attachments:
28a89a2b8adf436e8b1e1a35ab91f176.jpg
28a89a2b8adf436e8b1e1a35ab91f176.jpg [ 21 KiB | Viewed 7318 times ]
091afda8f0f64dda8b83735a044a59a4.jpg
091afda8f0f64dda8b83735a044a59a4.jpg [ 5.42 KiB | Viewed 7711 times ]
5d154976801e457f850596c300073842.jpg
5d154976801e457f850596c300073842.jpg [ 19 KiB | Viewed 7321 times ]

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:16 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
McLaren


Attachments:
mclarenklin.JPG
mclarenklin.JPG [ 32.63 KiB | Viewed 7322 times ]
mclarenklein.JPG
mclarenklein.JPG [ 33.99 KiB | Viewed 7321 times ]
mclarenklein1.JPG
mclarenklein1.JPG [ 28.24 KiB | Viewed 7321 times ]

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:19 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Jy kies am nonsens pics vannie Prancing Horse, ne? Rolling Eyes

but is oraait - Os sal sien wie wen! Wink

btw ek't klaar gevote Smile

ouens moet vote net op looks ne?

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:48 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
way dis you pics wat ek gevat het!

en hiers weer 'n klomp ferrari fans dis hoeko hulle sal wen!

en jy weet mos wat se hulle van opel manne

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:54 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
Opel
“Wannabe Schumachers”. Sal graag ‘n VW wil hê want Duitse tegnologie is jou evangelie. Jy’s alewig haastig, maar kry nooit iets gedoen nie. MENS KAN SIEN DAT JY NOG IN DIE 70`S LEWE…GET REAL-DIS TYD VIR N NUWE JAARGANG MOTOR.

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:09 
 
en net soos die anner laaities u jump ship when something seemingly better comes along ..... i will always stay ferrari .....even if i must stay in the 70's and be loyal ....and i will stay MAN UTD until i die because i'm loyal no matter what happens ...not like some gummie bears who change like the weather .......only play gummie.......LOYALTY EVER HEARD OF IT??


Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:17 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Stifler wrote:
Opel
“Wannabe Schumachers”. Sal graag ‘n VW wil hê want Duitse tegnologie is jou evangelie. Jy’s alewig haastig, maar kry nooit iets gedoen nie. MENS KAN SIEN DAT JY NOG IN DIE 70`S LEWE…GET REAL-DIS TYD VIR N NUWE JAARGANG MOTOR.

Rolling Eyes

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:45 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
my bra eks al 'n McLaren van die dag wat ek my oe oop gemaak het!

ekt ng nooit gechange nie not a fook sal ek dit doen!

McLaren for Life!

lol

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:51 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
so j is n' kar? Laughing

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:54 
 
hahahaha....ny dan kwaai so my bru ....we will then agree 2 disagree on the 2 f1 cars .....but then i will admire u if u stick 2 ur guns


Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:00 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
Corsa Addict wrote:
so j is n' kar? Laughing


jy wannabe

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:04 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Mclaren have no votes so far...?

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:05 
Offline
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust
User avatar

Joined: 26 Nov 2008, 10:00
Posts: 263
Just saw that too, Ferrari 100%

_________________
ImageImageImage

Everyone get's their chance to shine !!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:59 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
dis ferrari fans wat vote man!

en moeni dink omdat julle voorloop dat jul wen nie!

hehehe dis maarnet 'n punt.

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 14:05 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
solank Ferrari die Constructor's championship wen, is ek happy! Mr. Green

As Rubens die drivers championship wen, sal dit oek kwaai wies, maar ai...ek weetie hoekom ry hy ni meer vi Ferrari ni Rolling Eyes

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 14:18 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
nai ons het 'n verwaande laaitie waaroor ons nie juis moan nie!
hy moet maar so aangaan! ek support vir McLaren nie vir hom nie

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 08:13 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
ek dink nog altyd McLaren is mooier

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferrari vs McLaren
 Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 08:35 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Rolling Eyes

Nog Ferrari! Mr. Green

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: