| Author |
Message |
|
Rebellious
|
Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 20:35 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57 Posts: 21995 Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
|
Morra wrote: You where there??? AT RATANGA!! ... I was there 2.. Saw the car. Window open. Thought wtf... Wasnt smashed when i saw it.
Mystery Solved! CA jou baastit! 
_________________ ▪█─────█▪
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Morra
|
Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 20:38 |
|
 |
| Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management |
 |
 |
Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27 Posts: 2619 Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
|
Corsa Addict wrote: omtrent hoelaat was daai gewies?
Between 11 - 1  Cant remember. Exactly. And in the pics.. That car looks so lonely.. When i was there. There was alot of cars! That smashing probably happend. After 5 - 6 
_________________ Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport EX: Monza 2ltr GS iEX: Kadette GS i Boss EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm I'm a Alien.. Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 08:09 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
| Attachments: |

S6302967.jpg [ 47.91 KiB | Viewed 3959 times ]
|
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Rebellious
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 09:39 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57 Posts: 21995 Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
|
|
_________________ ▪█─────█▪
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Morra
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 10:38 |
|
 |
| Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management |
 |
 |
Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27 Posts: 2619 Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
|
Hubly Aliens!!!  I was drowning my sorrows with Jack and the Monkey falls!!
_________________ Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport EX: Monza 2ltr GS iEX: Kadette GS i Boss EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm I'm a Alien.. Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 10:47 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
hehehehe - I paid R28 for 2 Heinekens & dit was blikkies gewies!! :shock: Cobra - how many times? 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Morra
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 10:58 |
|
 |
| Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management |
 |
 |
Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27 Posts: 2619 Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
|
Corsa Addict wrote: hehehehe - I paid R28 for 2 Heinekens & dit was blikkies gewies!! :shock: Cobra - how many times?  Cobra.. None. I'll rather roll a car before going on that. Or be snot dronk.. We paid R24 for 2 shots of Jack. And R30 for 2 Hunters dry ciders... But if you didnt eat.. Its worth the money. 
_________________ Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport EX: Monza 2ltr GS iEX: Kadette GS i Boss EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm I'm a Alien.. Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Rebellious
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:12 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57 Posts: 21995 Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
|
Morra wrote: Cobra.. None. I'll rather roll a car before going on that. Or be snot dronk..  
_________________ ▪█─────█▪
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Morra
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:15 |
|
 |
| Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management |
 |
 |
Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27 Posts: 2619 Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
|
Bring your car.. I'll show you a loser.  Bring the car is a covert sentance for.. Lets drink jack.
_________________ Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport EX: Monza 2ltr GS iEX: Kadette GS i Boss EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm I'm a Alien.. Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:18 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
Rebellious wrote: Morra wrote: Cobra.. None. I'll rather roll a car before going on that. Or be snot dronk..   +1 Million 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Morra
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:20 |
|
 |
| Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management |
 |
 |
Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27 Posts: 2619 Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
|
|
Remember i'm a Alien.. I do hyperspeeds. No slow ass Cobra's... LOL!!
Besides. I hate doing insane speeds. And not be in control of the situation.
_________________ Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport EX: Monza 2ltr GS iEX: Kadette GS i Boss EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm I'm a Alien.. Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Rebellious
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:26 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57 Posts: 21995 Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
|
Morra wrote: Remember i'm a Alien.. I do hyperspeeds. No slow ass Cobra's... LOL!!
Besides. I hate doing insane speeds. And not be in control of the situation.
Hallo Boeta dis ok, i wont hold anything against u... NOT 
_________________ ▪█─────█▪
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Morra
|
Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:31 |
|
 |
| Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management |
 |
 |
Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27 Posts: 2619 Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
|
_________________ Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport EX: Monza 2ltr GS iEX: Kadette GS i Boss EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm I'm a Alien.. Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Tino
|
Posted: 26 Jan 2009, 09:27 |
|
Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 15:02 Posts: 6250 Location: The Chuck's Hideout
|
internet sleuths 
_________________ .\X/.killa
2001 E39 530d 1987 E30 325i (RB25DET)
|
|
 |
|
 |
|