Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009, 09:40 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Razz Razz

2009 Constructors Championship - here we come! Mr. Green

Quote:
Ferrari on Monday became the first F1 team to reveal its 2009 car.

The 'F60', named in celebration of the fact the Italian marque is the only to have contested all sixty seasons in the sport's history, was launched with a low-key event at Ferrari's Maranello headquarters.

Explaining the name, team boss Stefano Domenicali said: "It was our desire to combine the history of F1 and the fact that Ferrari has always been present."

The car was originally scheduled to be track debuted at nearby Fiorano, but Felipe Massa will instead take to the cockpit of the F60 for the first time at Ferrari's other circuit, Mugello.

La Gazzetta dello Sport said Fiorano is covered with frost.

Massa said he was pleasantly surprised about the appearance of the F60. "With all the new regulations I was expecting something else, like ten years ago with huge wings, but I was surprised.

"I find the new F60 to be nice, small like a F3 car but nice looking," the Brazilian said.


Attachments:
f6bde7b5223b475a927d87f5392c415b.jpg
f6bde7b5223b475a927d87f5392c415b.jpg [ 19 KiB | Viewed 5418 times ]
a64f9dae192b4bdf95fe833eaef7dcb4.jpg
a64f9dae192b4bdf95fe833eaef7dcb4.jpg [ 27 KiB | Viewed 5417 times ]
091afda8f0f64dda8b83735a044a59a4.jpg
091afda8f0f64dda8b83735a044a59a4.jpg [ 16 KiB | Viewed 5416 times ]
28a89a2b8adf436e8b1e1a35ab91f176.jpg
28a89a2b8adf436e8b1e1a35ab91f176.jpg [ 21 KiB | Viewed 5416 times ]
5d154976801e457f850596c300073842.jpg
5d154976801e457f850596c300073842.jpg [ 19 KiB | Viewed 5414 times ]
4fb0be8c39804dfebc16efdc22091354.jpg
4fb0be8c39804dfebc16efdc22091354.jpg [ 24 KiB | Viewed 5418 times ]

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009, 09:43 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30
Posts: 7994
Location: Afghanistan
Cool Cool

_________________
"...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind...
Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..."
Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky
8)

ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie
ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V
ex: '04 Mini Cooper S

Current:
Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce 8)
97 Uno Turbo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009, 20:10 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43
Posts: 32589
Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
CA - should this not have gone under your f1 corner thread?

_________________
'SOFAKENWAT'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 02 Feb 2009, 09:46 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
dunno - what you think?

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:04 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
die kare lyk crapy jong

Mclaren slat gevalik

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:13 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Rolling Eyes - en om te dink Ron Dennis wil nie deel van mclaren wies

nei wat - ferrari beat hulle

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:15 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
moeni mal wees nie CA
die McLarens lyk bete! soek 'n pic dan post jy dit

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:20 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
soek jy man

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:39 
 
NOG FERRARI.....


Top 
  
 
 Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:45 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
therecanbeonly1 wrote:
NOG FERRARI.....

Mr. Green

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: