| Author |
Message |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 13 Jan 2009, 09:40 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Toy
|
Posted: 13 Jan 2009, 09:43 |
|
Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30 Posts: 7994 Location: Afghanistan
|
_________________ "...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind... Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..." Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky  ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V ex: '04 Mini Cooper S Current: Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce  97 Uno Turbo
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 01 Feb 2009, 20:10 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
CA - should this not have gone under your f1 corner thread?
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 02 Feb 2009, 09:46 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
dunno - what you think?
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:04 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
die kare lyk crapy jong
Mclaren slat gevalik
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:13 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
 - en om te dink Ron Dennis wil nie deel van mclaren wies nei wat - ferrari beat hulle
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:15 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
moeni mal wees nie CA die McLarens lyk bete! soek 'n pic dan post jy dit
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:20 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
soek jy man
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
therecanbeonly1
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:39 |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 10:45 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
therecanbeonly1 wrote: NOG FERRARI.....

_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|