| Author |
Message |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:15 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
wat dink julle is die mooiste
| Attachments: |

28a89a2b8adf436e8b1e1a35ab91f176.jpg [ 21 KiB | Viewed 7315 times ]
|

091afda8f0f64dda8b83735a044a59a4.jpg [ 5.42 KiB | Viewed 7708 times ]
|

5d154976801e457f850596c300073842.jpg [ 19 KiB | Viewed 7318 times ]
|
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:16 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
McLaren
| Attachments: |

mclarenklin.JPG [ 32.63 KiB | Viewed 7319 times ]
|

mclarenklein.JPG [ 33.99 KiB | Viewed 7318 times ]
|

mclarenklein1.JPG [ 28.24 KiB | Viewed 7318 times ]
|
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:19 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
Jy kies am nonsens pics vannie Prancing Horse, ne?  but is oraait - Os sal sien wie wen!  btw ek't klaar gevote  ouens moet vote net op looks ne?
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:48 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
way dis you pics wat ek gevat het!
en hiers weer 'n klomp ferrari fans dis hoeko hulle sal wen!
en jy weet mos wat se hulle van opel manne
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:54 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
Opel “Wannabe Schumachers”. Sal graag ‘n VW wil hê want Duitse tegnologie is jou evangelie. Jy’s alewig haastig, maar kry nooit iets gedoen nie. MENS KAN SIEN DAT JY NOG IN DIE 70`S LEWE…GET REAL-DIS TYD VIR N NUWE JAARGANG MOTOR.
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
therecanbeonly1
|
 |
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:09 |
|
|
|
|
en net soos die anner laaities u jump ship when something seemingly better comes along ..... i will always stay ferrari .....even if i must stay in the 70's and be loyal ....and i will stay MAN UTD until i die because i'm loyal no matter what happens ...not like some gummie bears who change like the weather .......only play gummie.......LOYALTY EVER HEARD OF IT??
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:17 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
Stifler wrote: Opel “Wannabe Schumachers”. Sal graag ‘n VW wil hê want Duitse tegnologie is jou evangelie. Jy’s alewig haastig, maar kry nooit iets gedoen nie. MENS KAN SIEN DAT JY NOG IN DIE 70`S LEWE…GET REAL-DIS TYD VIR N NUWE JAARGANG MOTOR.

_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:45 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
my bra eks al 'n McLaren van die dag wat ek my oe oop gemaak het!
ekt ng nooit gechange nie not a fook sal ek dit doen!
McLaren for Life!
lol
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:51 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
so j is n' kar? 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
therecanbeonly1
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:54 |
|
|
|
|
hahahaha....ny dan kwaai so my bru ....we will then agree 2 disagree on the 2 f1 cars .....but then i will admire u if u stick 2 ur guns
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:00 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
Corsa Addict wrote: so j is n' kar?  jy wannabe
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:04 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
|
Mclaren have no votes so far...?
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Ari
|
 |
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:05 |
|
Joined: 26 Nov 2008, 10:00 Posts: 263
|
|
Just saw that too, Ferrari 100%
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:59 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
dis ferrari fans wat vote man!
en moeni dink omdat julle voorloop dat jul wen nie!
hehehe dis maarnet 'n punt.
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 14:05 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
solank Ferrari die Constructor's championship wen, is ek happy!  As Rubens die drivers championship wen, sal dit oek kwaai wies, maar ai...ek weetie hoekom ry hy ni meer vi Ferrari ni 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 04 Feb 2009, 14:18 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
nai ons het 'n verwaande laaitie waaroor ons nie juis moan nie! hy moet maar so aangaan! ek support vir McLaren nie vir hom nie
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 08:13 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
ek dink nog altyd McLaren is mooier
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Corsa Addict
|
Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 08:35 |
|
Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54 Posts: 49791 Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
|
 Nog Ferrari! 
_________________ Opel Club Cape Town Member
|
|
 |
|
 |
|