Switch to full style
As the title suggests
Post a reply

BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 11:05

http://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/WorldCu ... s-20100620


guys read that :wack:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 12:38

REAL Bafana fans (not you) already knew that :biteme:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 13:35

Rebellious wrote:REAL Bafana fans (not you) already knew that :biteme:



lol yaa I didnt lol hope you guys win , cause if you loose to a team thats not even really interested in the world cup anymore say's alot about bafana .

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 13:42

just shut up bietz! :wack:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 13:54

crispy boss wrote:just shut up bietz! :wack:

:roll: :roll: :roll: TYPICAL BAFANA SORE LOOSER STICK TO RUGBY AND CRICKET :thumbup:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 14:22

sore loser? you fkn gay!

we stand behind OUR team, not some other team just because you think they gonna win... gay!

I SUPPORT MY TEAM FULLY!!!

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 14:52

The brazilian team sieke all drive 8valves

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 15:01

crispy boss wrote:sore loser? you fkn gay!

we stand behind OUR team, not some other team just because you think they gonna win... gay!

I SUPPORT MY TEAM FULLY!!!


WTF lmimp go play LEGO bra I always been a soccer supporter and always supported brasil F!!!K off LOOSER .

go talk a granny up you might have some luck ! :woot:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 15:05

you a damn sell-out is what you are!!!

:roll:

gat speel opie gras jy's k@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@k :roll:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 15:15

LMIMP yaa I am . :whoop:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

21 Jun 2010, 17:02

Serious trouble in the french camp! :wack: hope the match tomorrow is not gona be a spectacle...

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 11:12

hahaha...come, play nice now

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 11:29

BAFANA!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 11:40

crispy boss wrote:just shut up bietz! :wack:

If the team selection is right they will stand a chance

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 12:00

miracles can happen

bafana all the way :whoop:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 12:07

BAFANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 12:11

Corsa Addict wrote:miracles can happen

bafana all the way :whoop:

not in this lifetime :whistle:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 12:13

nog bafaaana :listen: :listen:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 12:25

SELWYN wrote:
Corsa Addict wrote:miracles can happen

bafana all the way :whoop:

not in this lifetime :whistle:

is nog bafana :waala:

one for bantwana...

:claugh:

Re: BAFANA MAY STAND A CHANCE I'm serious .

22 Jun 2010, 12:49

five changes to the side...

BAFANA!!!!!!!!
Post a reply