Switch to full style
As the title suggests
Post a reply

WOLRD CUP 2010

24 Oct 2009, 11:09

COMMENTS ?


:ninja:

Re: WOLRD CUP 2010

24 Oct 2009, 22:17

I don't give a toss what people say that its going to be a disaster. I don't care about Bafana. The world cup is gonna generate allot of opportunities and revenue.

And hot woman. :duim:

Re: WOLRD CUP 2010

25 Oct 2009, 09:53

i am there , bought myself 6 games ......excellent...

Re: WOLRD CUP 2010

25 Oct 2009, 10:31

Morra wrote:I don't give a toss what people say that its going to be a disaster. I don't care about Bafana. The world cup is gonna generate allot of opportunities and revenue.

And hot woman. :duim:



the downside is that over last few months some of the sub contractors have already gone cos their contracts ended - so by end of the junethe unemployment rate gonna skyrocket again :(

but the soccer gonna be lekker .....doesnt matter who's playing - its's bigger than the rugby world cup we hosted

Re: WOLRD CUP 2010

26 Oct 2009, 09:01

My cousin & his dad got 2 tickets for one of the semi-finals to be held in dbn - he paid R7000 for the 2 tickets :wtf!:

Re: WOLRD CUP 2010

26 Oct 2009, 11:05

The staduims lights was switched on last night :pop:

Image

Image

Image
Post a reply