| Opel Club Cape Town https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/ | |
| calib @ uwc https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24646 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | opel!60is [ 02 Apr 2013, 14:46 ] |
| Post subject: | calib @ uwc |
turning out from that barn road, wearing a beautiful turtle neck. damn that car sounds rude |
|
| Author: | crispy boss [ 02 Apr 2013, 14:48 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: calib @ uwc |
LOL @ the turtle neck and true story for the rudeness |
|
| Author: | CALIB(C20XE) [ 02 Apr 2013, 21:13 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: calib @ uwc |
lmfu thinking now about it, I might have looked at you were you perhaps standing on the corner of that road ? blame the weather for the turtle neck.
|
|
| Author: | opel!60is [ 02 Apr 2013, 22:22 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: calib @ uwc |
lol awe, I had a green jersey on. Wanted to shout, but thought hey we to grown to shout |
|
| Author: | crispy boss [ 02 Apr 2013, 22:57 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: calib @ uwc |
Hahaha |
|
| Author: | CALIB(C20XE) [ 03 Apr 2013, 08:51 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: calib @ uwc |
crispy boss wrote: LOL @ the turtle neck and true story for the rudeness You know you responsible for the rudeness, You told me to "Lyn to JDM WORX and get a 63mm" opel!60is wrote: lol awe, I had a green jersey on. Wanted to shout, but thought hey we to grown to shout Lol ja I checked the vuilkyk you gave me lol like look at this mal thing! Next time shout man its ok you at a coloured institution so I guess its ok lol. |
|
| Author: | opel!60is [ 03 Apr 2013, 10:27 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: calib @ uwc |
lol nah I always have that sour face, that way people at uwc won't take my lunch...again :'( lol will shout bra |
|
| Author: | crispy boss [ 03 Apr 2013, 12:57 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: calib @ uwc |
hahahahahahah!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | CALIB(C20XE) [ 03 Apr 2013, 13:35 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: calib @ uwc |
opel!60is wrote: lol nah I always have that sour face, that way people at uwc won't take my lunch...again :'( lol will shout bra hahaha
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 2 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |