Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Spotted




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Calibc20xe on labelle?
 Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012, 07:26 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:32
Posts: 1834
Location: in the workshop..
White Calibra with occt stickers drove behind me (White Hilux bakkie) from Modderdam all way to labelle road where he came flying past me..Cabbie sounds and looks vark mooi bru!! :respek:

_________________
Image
Opel Corsa B 2.0 16V ITB 166.1kw 226nm ( Project Thread --> - Project Diablo )
Honda Fireblade 1000 133KW
Subaru 2.5WRX STI Hatch 257kw 495nm


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012, 07:39 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2011, 22:55
Posts: 2436
Location: ON THE STREETS OF CPT
That was me yes lol I kinda thought it was you but I wasn't sure, lol I was in a other mode opening up at every robots like a mad thing. I almost thought this guy infront of me with the hilux is going to give me a few dirty looks because of the way I was driving.

Thanx bro :duim:

_________________
Image
:OpelLogo: :Calibra: 0kw 0Nm


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012, 07:49 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:32
Posts: 1834
Location: in the workshop..
CALIB(C20XE) wrote:
That was me yes lol I kinda thought it was you but I wasn't sure, lol I was in a other mode opening up at every robots like a mad thing. I almost thought this guy infront of me with the hilux is going to give me a few dirty looks because of the way I was driving.

Thanx bro :duim:

hahahaha,bra,i was waiting for you to floor it past me the whole time. :thumbup:

_________________
Image
Opel Corsa B 2.0 16V ITB 166.1kw 226nm ( Project Thread --> - Project Diablo )
Honda Fireblade 1000 133KW
Subaru 2.5WRX STI Hatch 257kw 495nm


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Spotted


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: