Opel Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/

This time JUANCD16v
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=13139
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ecotecboy [ 17 Nov 2009, 22:53 ]
Post subject:  This time JUANCD16v

Yor guy I seem to see you everywhere. I saw you a while back in seapoint, last week in kuila and today in Tygervalley area. you get around. Shot enjoy the rest of the week :duim:
Only pic I caught him with IN my REAR view :mrgreen:
Image

Author:  yaaz [ 18 Nov 2009, 08:29 ]
Post subject:  Re: This time JUANCD16v

gan install iemand se phone lynne. jy ry rond en pix vat. telkom mense eish

Author:  SELWYN [ 18 Nov 2009, 08:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: This time JUANCD16v

yaaz wrote:
gan install iemand se phone lynne. jy ry rond en pix vat. telkom mense eish

awe,as hulle ni slaap in di bakkie ni dan vat hulle photos :lol:

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 20 Nov 2009, 11:09 ]
Post subject:  Re: This time JUANCD16v

:lol: :lol:

ecotecboy - the photographer :claugh:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/