Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Spotted




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 20:35 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57
Posts: 21995
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Morra wrote:
You where there??? AT RATANGA!! ... I was there 2.. Saw the car. Window open. Thought wtf... Wasnt smashed when i saw it.

Mystery Solved! CA jou baastit! Laughing

_________________
▪█─────█▪


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 20:38 
Offline
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27
Posts: 2619
Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
Corsa Addict wrote:
omtrent hoelaat was daai gewies?


Between 11 - 1 Wink Cant remember. Exactly. And in the pics.. That car looks so lonely.. When i was there. There was alot of cars!

That smashing probably happend. After 5 - 6 Wink

_________________
Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport
EX: Monza 2ltr GSi
EX: Kadette GSi Boss
EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm
I'm a Alien..
Image
Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 08:09 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Rebellious wrote:
Morra wrote:
You where there??? AT RATANGA!! ... I was there 2.. Saw the car. Window open. Thought wtf... Wasnt smashed when i saw it.

Mystery Solved! CA jou baastit! Laughing

Rolling Eyes Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Morra - Ek't die kar gesien so past 5 se kante toe ek uit di plek gekom ht

Come to think of it, I did notice this car driving around in circles nearby - kar vol rook! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Attachments:
S6302967.jpg
S6302967.jpg [ 47.91 KiB | Viewed 3958 times ]

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 09:39 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57
Posts: 21995
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
▪█─────█▪


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 10:38 
Offline
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27
Posts: 2619
Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
Hubly Aliens!!! Smile

I was drowning my sorrows with Jack and the Monkey falls!!

_________________
Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport
EX: Monza 2ltr GSi
EX: Kadette GSi Boss
EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm
I'm a Alien..
Image
Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 10:47 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
hehehehe - I paid R28 for 2 Heinekens & dit was blikkies gewies!! :shock:

Cobra - how many times? Smile

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 10:58 
Offline
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27
Posts: 2619
Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
Corsa Addict wrote:
hehehehe - I paid R28 for 2 Heinekens & dit was blikkies gewies!! :shock:

Cobra - how many times? Smile


Cobra.. None. I'll rather roll a car before going on that. Or be snot dronk..Mr. Green

We paid R24 for 2 shots of Jack. And R30 for 2 Hunters dry ciders... But if you didnt eat.. Its worth the money. Laughing Laughing

_________________
Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport
EX: Monza 2ltr GSi
EX: Kadette GSi Boss
EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm
I'm a Alien..
Image
Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:12 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57
Posts: 21995
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Morra wrote:
Cobra.. None. I'll rather roll a car before going on that. Or be snot dronk..Mr. Green

Image

_________________
▪█─────█▪


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:15 
Offline
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27
Posts: 2619
Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
Bring your car.. I'll show you a loser. Smile

Bring the car is a covert sentance for.. Lets drink jack.

_________________
Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport
EX: Monza 2ltr GSi
EX: Kadette GSi Boss
EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm
I'm a Alien..
Image
Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:18 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
Rebellious wrote:
Morra wrote:
Cobra.. None. I'll rather roll a car before going on that. Or be snot dronk..Mr. Green

Image

+1 Million Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:20 
Offline
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27
Posts: 2619
Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
Remember i'm a Alien.. I do hyperspeeds. No slow ass Cobra's... LOL!!

Besides. I hate doing insane speeds. And not be in control of the situation.

_________________
Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport
EX: Monza 2ltr GSi
EX: Kadette GSi Boss
EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm
I'm a Alien..
Image
Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:26 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 14:57
Posts: 21995
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Morra wrote:
Remember i'm a Alien.. I do hyperspeeds. No slow ass Cobra's... LOL!!

Besides. I hate doing insane speeds. And not be in control of the situation.

Hallo Boeta dis ok, i wont hold anything against u...NOT Laughing

_________________
▪█─────█▪


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 11:31 
Offline
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:27
Posts: 2619
Location: CapeTown, Brackenfell
Embarassed

_________________
Daily Drive: Opel Astra H 1.6 twinport
EX: Monza 2ltr GSi
EX: Kadette GSi Boss
EX: Kadette T-Car 1800 84kw 155nm
I'm a Alien..
Image
Driving is like sex.. Everybody thinks their good at it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009, 09:27 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 15:02
Posts: 6250
Location: The Chuck's Hideout
internet sleuths Rolling Eyes

_________________
.\X/.killa

2001 E39 530d
1987 E30 325i (RB25DET)


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » General Chat » Spotted


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: