I spy, I spy with my little eye
26 Apr 2008, 01:53
Spotted it friday aftanun, rondebosch east area.. I think its that chicky Lameez on the forum. Had a 4sale page on.. Sy lyk noggals leketjies
27 Apr 2008, 07:47
is so ja . .
27 Apr 2008, 12:05
car or girl?
27 Apr 2008, 12:58
yes
27 Apr 2008, 13:14
Spotted the car and the girl. And im talking bout the car that looks lekatjies hehe..
28 Apr 2008, 13:03
ja yor must be careful... the wives seem to know what going on here on this forum
28 Apr 2008, 13:34
oh ja - u the bra that said women are dom and they cnt read
28 Apr 2008, 20:02
tsak lupi!
you always make me look like a box :'(
my motchie laughing now cos she say i always mess with people
30 Apr 2008, 20:59
its ever since you did that pic with the labgloves...
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.