Switch to full style
I spy, I spy with my little eye
Post a reply

Anybody seen/heard about this?

10 Apr 2008, 16:43

http://www.gumtree.co.za/capetown/27/22258327.html

I wouldn't mind getting some pics of this conversion.

Someone make a call ekse.

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

10 Apr 2008, 16:50

Shocked

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

10 Apr 2008, 18:32

WTF? Anne man gee n torque reading...hy f*k met speed

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

11 Apr 2008, 07:26

57000km?

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

11 Apr 2008, 07:30

Corsa Addict wrote:57000km?


you mean 54 000kms Mr. Green

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

11 Apr 2008, 09:32

mal n**i

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

11 Apr 2008, 12:30

localboy wrote:http://www.gumtree.co.za/capetown/27/22258327.html

I wouldn't mind getting some pics of this conversion.

Someone make a call ekse.


Shocked

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

11 Apr 2008, 12:31

Opelluvr wrote:
Corsa Addict wrote:57000km?


you mean 54 000kms Mr. Green


oh ja...sorry, forgot my specs at home Embarassed Mr. Green

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

11 Apr 2008, 22:24

This is also an OPEL MONZA rwd

Image

There was a brown one @ Killarney drags a few years ago with a V8 fited .. went nice

Image

Re: Anybody seen/heard about this?

14 Apr 2008, 07:25

very nice!....these cars are damn neat
Post a reply