Switch to full style
I spy, I spy with my little eye
Post a reply

JasonClifton

09 Sep 2014, 08:41

Spotted you turning onto Edgemead Drive this morning a couple cars ahead of me.
That Corsa looks tidy :Germanflag:


Image

Gave a little hoot as I went by towards the N7.

Re: JasonClifton

10 Sep 2014, 01:30

Hahaha knew exactly who that Golf was when I stopped at the stop street. Car looks neat dude! And I did hear tge hoot. Shot :thumbup:

Re: JasonClifton

10 Sep 2014, 07:59

^And iirc, you have a not-so-secret obsession with the Mk3 Golf cabriolet, right?

Re: JasonClifton

10 Sep 2014, 09:15

Taking a pic while in traffic...die ghost squad gaan jou a fine gee lol :watchingyou:

Re: JasonClifton

10 Sep 2014, 10:29

Enzee wrote:Taking a pic while in traffic...die ghost squad gaan jou a fine gee lol :watchingyou:


Technically I was parked with the handbrake up. :lolsign:

Re: JasonClifton

10 Sep 2014, 20:20

Corsa Addict wrote:^And iirc, you have a not-so-secret obsession with the Mk3 Golf cabriolet, right?


I've been craving any Mk3 for a long time now.. I had one when I was 16 but it just sat there so I sold it. Worst mistake :(
Post a reply