Switch to full style
I spy, I spy with my little eye
Post a reply

Donny

23 May 2013, 22:58

Turning onto Robert Sobkuwe road enroute to PX, seems like you were racing the golden arrow bus :spank:

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 06:31

Robert Sobkuwe road :veryvery:

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 08:23

Koperdraad wrote:Robert Sobkuwe road :veryvery:


:veryvery: Very messed up I know, If you travel through the eastern cape you will find a whole lot of english and afrikaans street names.

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 09:16

Saw GREY CORSA OPC this morning crossing Tinnie Meyer by the Shell garage with the Club stickers, not sure who it is

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 09:42

Bruno

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 13:43

Bruno aint a member

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 16:38

Dont get technical everytime man

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 19:13

Is it because im from the plaas?

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 20:01

Ya was jou rims

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 20:09

Go fix your heater

You smaak bruno neh?

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 21:53

I like the car/ colour yes

Re: Donny

24 May 2013, 23:45

Vitesh wrote:Saw GREY CORSA OPC this morning crossing Tinnie Meyer by the Shell garage with the Club stickers, not sure who it is


me also spotted the opc and at the sametime a white corsa D it was between 7 and half past 7
Post a reply