I spy, I spy with my little eye
31 Dec 2012, 12:50
At Muizenberg Sunday around 12:00 at the beach, sounded lekker! Those Euro plates looks neat and catches your eye immediately!
31 Dec 2012, 13:14
I also had those plates a few years ago but it was pain coz traffic cops kept pulling me over telling me to change them or a R600 fine.
31 Dec 2012, 14:37
Ai they full of crap
01 Jan 2013, 07:51
white superboss?
01 Jan 2013, 15:00
Yes a white one with Alluets
01 Jan 2013, 23:24
CoRsA FeVeR wrote:Ai they full of crap
They're enforcing the law
02 Jan 2013, 10:31
that car belonged to a friend of mine who lived around the corner from me, he purchased the car from a family in Kirstenbosch, paid R12 or 13k for it, then resprayed it and sold it a while after to a guy out of cape town, then was purchased by a guy in Ottery.
if its the same car
03 Jan 2013, 11:43
Denzil's car yes. he was on holiday in Cape Town for a bit
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.