Opel Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/

Idea!
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=18032
Page 1 of 1

Author:  gummiE bear [ 07 Feb 2011, 09:30 ]
Post subject:  Idea!

Lets poll the Opel Photoshoot cars?

And, this is the 1st post for 2011. Wê-la :waala:

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 07 Feb 2011, 10:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: Idea!

Great Idea 8)

Any idea for the Month-to-Month categories? Astra F, Kadett F, Corsa B Hatch, Corsa B Sedan, Corsa B UTE, Corsa C Hatch, Corsa C Sedan, Corsa C UTE, Astra H, Astra H OPC, Astra G Hatch, Astra G Sedan, Astra G OPC, Coupe, Corsa OPC, Astra TS, Kadett TS, SB, Kadett T-Car, etc...

How does that sound? Any that I left out?

We can even give the monthly winner a small time reward

I was planning to re-initiate this, but only after the AGM

Author:  Mr Lupini [ 12 Nov 2012, 14:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: Idea!

no 2012/2013 updates ?

Author:  CALIB(C20XE) [ 15 Jan 2014, 10:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: Idea!

:Germanflag: 8) Was wondering what happened to the COTM?

Author:  Mr Lupini [ 15 Jan 2014, 13:58 ]
Post subject:  Re: Idea!

I think it went dormant due to the admin hassle of doing it , as other threads ie events and lounge etc needed more attention . . .

you can start it - create one and run it ?

Author:  CALIB(C20XE) [ 15 Jan 2014, 15:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: Idea!

Mr Lupini wrote:
I think it went dormant due to the admin hassle of doing it , as other threads ie events and lounge etc needed more attention . . .

you can start it - create one and run it ?


I'll ask permission first :smokeokka:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/