Switch to full style
Got a wicked Opel? It might feature in COTM ;)
Post a reply

F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 08:13

It's F series month (Astra or Kadett)

If you own one, post pics of it together with all mods (ice, exterior, engine, interior)

Nominated F's may be standard / modded, it does not matter

You can nominate yourself or someone else. Nominee does not have to be a club member, but must preferably be on the forum for easier accessibility

Nominations close in a weeks time

:Germanflag:

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 08:15

I nominate Tautzy

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 08:53

Lupi
Adi
Gumption

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 08:56

I would have nominated DJ7 but he sold the astra

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 08:59

sterlingesterhuizen wrote:I would have nominated DJ7 but he sold the astra


Lols. Ages ago mos. Vote for Lupi then. Besides for the colour, his car looks the exact same as mine did.

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 09:05

I nominate DJ7's astra

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 09:06

^Astra sold

Anyways...

Everyone's cars in running order? The rest of the nominees?

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 09:59

so even if its sold- cnt u nominate the new owner , kyle , ? hahaha

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 10:08

Mr Lupini wrote:so even if its sold- cnt u nominate the new owner , kyle , ? hahaha


The rules says "as long as the nominee is an active OCCT forum user"

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 10:50

:2thumbsup: Lupi

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 11:09

So far

1) TAUzty
2) adrian trout
3) Gumption
4) Mr Lupini

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 13:00

Sparkles

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 13:02

Wayno

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 13:24

Thanks Wez, just thanks bru :lol:

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 13:30

1) TAUzty
2) adrian trout
3) Gumption
4) Mr Lupini
5) wayno

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 15:30

I have won before so its cool to remove me peoples .. I do appreciate the nomination though

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 15:31

nah you can stay on

your car is mos faster for 2014

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

31 Jan 2014, 16:58

Ny man lol! I'll wait for the monza and kaddet 1,put me with turbo and 16v cars. I'll stay to fill the spots. 77kw ftw!

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

03 Feb 2014, 13:31

I nominate Collin!

Re: F series: Nominations (Feb 2014)

03 Feb 2014, 13:37

Colin is not on the forum

I'll add his name though

1) TAUzty
2) adrian trout
3) Gumption
4) Mr Lupini
5) wayno
6) Colin

Nominations will run till this coming Wed
Post a reply