Switch to full style
Got a wicked Opel? It might feature in COTM ;)
Post a reply

Idea!

07 Feb 2011, 09:30

Lets poll the Opel Photoshoot cars?

And, this is the 1st post for 2011. Wê-la :waala:

Re: Idea!

07 Feb 2011, 10:00

Great Idea 8)

Any idea for the Month-to-Month categories? Astra F, Kadett F, Corsa B Hatch, Corsa B Sedan, Corsa B UTE, Corsa C Hatch, Corsa C Sedan, Corsa C UTE, Astra H, Astra H OPC, Astra G Hatch, Astra G Sedan, Astra G OPC, Coupe, Corsa OPC, Astra TS, Kadett TS, SB, Kadett T-Car, etc...

How does that sound? Any that I left out?

We can even give the monthly winner a small time reward

I was planning to re-initiate this, but only after the AGM

Re: Idea!

12 Nov 2012, 14:42

no 2012/2013 updates ?

Re: Idea!

15 Jan 2014, 10:05

:Germanflag: 8) Was wondering what happened to the COTM?
Last edited by CALIB(C20XE) on 15 Jan 2014, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Idea!

15 Jan 2014, 13:58

I think it went dormant due to the admin hassle of doing it , as other threads ie events and lounge etc needed more attention . . .

you can start it - create one and run it ?

Re: Idea!

15 Jan 2014, 15:11

Mr Lupini wrote:I think it went dormant due to the admin hassle of doing it , as other threads ie events and lounge etc needed more attention . . .

you can start it - create one and run it ?


I'll ask permission first :smokeokka:
Post a reply