| Opel Club Cape Town https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/ | |
| Addressed to Admin. https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27848 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SRK [ 06 Nov 2014, 16:38 ] |
| Post subject: | Addressed to Admin. |
Just an suggestion, why don't you guys make it compulsory for people to add an pic to all their for sale goods, will just make life easier. |
|
| Author: | Tino [ 07 Nov 2014, 08:43 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
+1 |
|
| Author: | $haggy [ 07 Nov 2014, 09:24 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
any ideas as to rules if they dont? |
|
| Author: | 2L_16Valve [ 07 Nov 2014, 09:25 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
$haggy wrote: any ideas as to rules if they dont? Delete the ad like they do on the vw forum |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 07 Nov 2014, 09:36 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
Personally, I would rather enforce a compulsory PRICE to all for sale threads. If they don't include a price - the thread may be deleted. A rule can be added to that forum sub-section Making a pic compulsory on a for sale thread is a tad bit extreme. Circumstances might prevent the seller from being able to post a pic immediately or he/she might not have access to a camera/camera phone For instance: You see a for sale thread - a nice set of M3 ITB's for sale with intake for a steal of a price Would you want to see a pic first & risk it being sold to someone else while you waiting for a pic or would you want to buy it? |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 07 Nov 2014, 09:37 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
Plus, some people struggle to upload/attach pics - even with a guide |
|
| Author: | $haggy [ 07 Nov 2014, 09:39 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
i agree with lu |
|
| Author: | Viper1350 [ 07 Nov 2014, 09:59 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
Will it be off topic to suggest something to do with introductions? |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 07 Nov 2014, 10:10 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
Suggest away Thread subject title is vague Might not respond immediately, but will respond. Busy day today |
|
| Author: | Viper1350 [ 07 Nov 2014, 10:20 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
Instead of people just joining up to post one question and disappear, or put something up for sale with a number and never reply to the questions of potential buyers on the forum. So my thoughts were that the user is able to browse to their heart's content, but when they try post they can only post in the Newbie section? And once they have introduced themselves they are able to post normally. |
|
| Author: | Rebellious [ 07 Nov 2014, 11:25 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
Corsa Addict wrote: Personally, I would rather enforce a compulsory PRICE to all for sale threads. If they don't include a price - the thread may be deleted. A rule can be added to that forum sub-section |
|
| Author: | Toy [ 07 Nov 2014, 11:26 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
I'd rather instate a minimum post count until they can post in the for sale section. I.e you have to have > 10 posts to post a ad. |
|
| Author: | Viper1350 [ 07 Nov 2014, 11:45 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
Toy wrote: I'd rather instate a minimum post count until they can post in the for sale section. I.e you have to have > 10 posts to post a ad. Wouldn't this cause more post-whoring among new users on the forum? New Post: Hi Next post: My name is boks Next post: I drive a poegie Next post: I want to put a 2 litre in it Next post: Who can do this for me for a bottle of brandy? You get what I'm saying? |
|
| Author: | yusufallie [ 11 Nov 2014, 16:49 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
Viper1350 wrote: Toy wrote: I'd rather instate a minimum post count until they can post in the for sale section. I.e you have to have > 10 posts to post a ad. Wouldn't this cause more post-whoring among new users on the forum? New Post: Hi Next post: My name is boks Next post: I drive a poegie Next post: I want to put a 2 litre in it Next post: Who can do this for me for a bottle of brandy? You get what I'm saying? that ^^ kinda posting seems very familiar LOL . look at the post counts LOL |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 02 Feb 2015, 13:58 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Addressed to Admin. |
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=28147 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 2 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |