| Opel Club Cape Town https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/ | |
| Sound Addikts https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=27306 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | DJ7 [ 09 Jul 2014, 23:16 ] |
| Post subject: | Sound Addikts |
Fitted my alarm and sound there. Not the 1st time i used them. Took D's corsa there for her sound and alarm and also took astra there. Great service. They worked till past 8 to sort everything out. Not 1 conplaint. Got offered cooldrink and Samoosa's too. Taking D's corsa to sort something out with alarm for free and might take my car to have the sound tuned if i havent done it myself by then. |
|
| Author: | Mr Lupini [ 10 Jul 2014, 06:46 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
good bunch of okes....been around for a while....popular in the south . . . . . you've done lots in the last two days hey |
|
| Author: | Goku2000 [ 10 Jul 2014, 08:21 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Cool Man, I will try them out. Sound needs to be fitted to the astra |
|
| Author: | DJ7 [ 10 Jul 2014, 08:46 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Mr Lupini wrote: good bunch of okes....been around for a while....popular in the south . . . . . you've done lots in the last two days hey Used Mo them a few times. Lekker guys and I always lmao for the conversation there. |
|
| Author: | DJ7 [ 10 Jul 2014, 08:47 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Goku2000 wrote: Cool Man, I will try them out. Sound needs to be fitted to the astra I will be popping in on saturday with D's Corsa and possibly with mine too afterwards. |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 10 Jul 2014, 14:24 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
I also need to fit an alarm in the B Might give them a try |
|
| Author: | DJ7 [ 10 Jul 2014, 16:39 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Corsa Addict wrote: I also need to fit an alarm in the B Might give them a try They have a special on the autowatch at the moment. |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 10 Jul 2014, 16:41 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Unfortunately I have no special in my wallet |
|
| Author: | DJ7 [ 10 Jul 2014, 16:46 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Corsa Addict wrote: Unfortunately I have no special in my wallet No worries. |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 10 Jul 2014, 16:47 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
DJ7 wrote: Corsa Addict wrote: Unfortunately I have no special in my wallet No worries. |
|
| Author: | DJ7 [ 10 Jul 2014, 16:48 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Let me know when you going then I will go around there when you there. It's very close to the SPCA. |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 10 Jul 2014, 16:50 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
DJ7 wrote: Let me know when you going then I will go around there when you there. It's very close to the SPCA. |
|
| Author: | Mr Lupini [ 10 Jul 2014, 22:50 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
occt hookup to watch them work hahah Saturdays the surrounding shops get busy thou |
|
| Author: | Tino [ 11 Jul 2014, 16:52 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Is Dean's "no worries" to be interpreted as "I'll pay for it CA"? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk |
|
| Author: | DJ7 [ 11 Jul 2014, 17:30 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Lol. |
|
| Author: | Tino [ 11 Jul 2014, 18:06 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
That "lol" doesn't answer the question. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk |
|
| Author: | Mr Lupini [ 11 Jul 2014, 18:38 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
#cosbaas |
|
| Author: | DJ7 [ 11 Jul 2014, 22:13 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sound Addikts |
Lll |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 2 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |