| Opel Club Cape Town https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/ | |
| CMC Autopanel https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=27216 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | GTurbz [ 20 Jun 2014, 12:57 ] |
| Post subject: | CMC Autopanel |
Took my car there straight after the accident and noticed that there are just Mercs on the ground. Thought that I should take a chance and so I did. What remarkable service. They kept me up to date with the whole process via sms. A brand new door replaced and tyres, as well as diagnostics, etc. R55k was well worth it. Thanks for the advice CA. Original is the best.
|
|
| Author: | Viper1350 [ 20 Jun 2014, 13:01 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CMC Autopanel |
| Author: | Klonkie [ 20 Jun 2014, 13:02 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CMC Autopanel |
Good stuff .. they've worked on the UTE and the Terri .. very good quality work. I took the Terri back to them 3 or 4 times ... not once did they openly moan or complain or try to persuade me otherwise. Unfortunately neither they nor FORD themselves could rid the Terri of that one last annoying sound ... forcing me to sell it. I'd still recommend them over anyone else I've used before. |
|
| Author: | WezGSI [ 20 Jun 2014, 13:18 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CMC Autopanel |
Nice going dude! |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 20 Jun 2014, 13:18 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CMC Autopanel |
Anytime |
|
| Author: | Mr Lupini [ 20 Jun 2014, 14:05 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CMC Autopanel |
before n after pics ? congrats on getting the gtc back again |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 2 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |