Opel Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/

Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=27023
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Slopel1 [ 19 May 2014, 00:38 ]
Post subject:  Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

This loser named Moegsien at Masterparts in Kenilworth, ugly old moron with specs argues with me that my car is a X20XE. I proceed to tell him no its a 20XE, I've driven these cars for nearly 20 years so I would think that by now I know what parts I need. Then he carries on telling me there's no 20XE only an Ecotec which is a C20XE. Then I said no a C20XE is not Ecotec, that's a X20XEV.

He then duely starts shouting at me, saying I'm wrong & I dunno what I'm talking about all this with my car is parked in front of the window. So I tell him ok then what motor do I have in my Monza standing outside the window, he says X20XE, I said leave it you're an idiot I will rather wait for Shameel who I normally deal with. I walk away and wait for Shameel who was dealing with two other clients at the time.

As I start exiting the premises, this moron starts swearing at me in front of the other clients calling me a P & a N, showing me the finger and telling me he is gonna Mo*r me when he gets me on the road.

Say what? .. I mos wont leave it like that, so I vertold him his MSP in front of 20 other clients that was there, including the office staff and the guys who work in the stockroom. How dare some wannabe come and swear at cash paying customers.

If you go to Masterparts Kenilworth, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT! DEAL WITH MOEGSIEN. ONLY DEAL WITH SHAMEEL DAVIDS especially if you are an Opel driver ( No one else ) and tell him Kurt with the white Monza CD 16v referred you to him.

Just imagine how many people this Moegsien has unknowingly conned out of their money by supplying the wrong parts especially if they don't know much about cars.

Please share this info with everyone you know and who frequently buys parts there so that they are aware of Moegsien cause apparently this is not the first time this is happening and this loser is still working there.

I've tried to get hold of any manager or even the CEO without luck, so I am going the next step by ensuring that people do not deal with him as they work on a basic and sales commission basis there. Why should he paid to treat customers the way he does, when there are 1000s of decent unemployed people who would be better suited in that important role.

Author:  DevinC [ 19 May 2014, 01:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

What happened to the customer is always right?
Sad to see people being so full of .... towards customers and in front of other customers. :slapping:

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 19 May 2014, 07:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

This thread needs a Saturnz :claugh:

Author:  Mr Lupini [ 19 May 2014, 08:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

bra is a dick - heard many similar stories - about other brands of cars - not just opel - but mostly of his attitude . . .sad

Author:  Enzee [ 19 May 2014, 08:16 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

jooor hectic.saw this post all over fb the weekend...it went "viral"

Author:  WezGSI [ 19 May 2014, 10:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

Swak one ekse!

Author:  Toy [ 19 May 2014, 14:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

yassis!

Author:  cyberpuppy [ 19 May 2014, 14:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

The more obvious it becomes that you're wrong, the louder you have to shout. Mos.

Author:  Mr Lupini [ 19 May 2014, 15:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

deflect attention

Author:  Gouraami [ 19 May 2014, 16:52 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

Wow, I hope his days are numbered there.

Author:  shujinko the nut [ 20 May 2014, 16:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

Same thing here at masterparts paarl
I go to buy ball joints and i tell the guy what i drive and i especially tell him i drive a 2000 opel corsa lite 1.4i
He asks me if its the fat round corsa which i presume hes talking about the corsa c or d
i tell him no the small/lite older one like the one in front of their massive window(pointing to my car).
He says ok and gets the parts.I take the stuff and not having changed ball joints before didn't know that domkop gave me the corsa c joints.A few weeks later i find out its the wrong stuff and take it back and then i get beef about returning goods and have to wait long to have them replaced

So for the guys in paarl,go to Hennie.He has more knowledge on opels than the rest.

Author:  2L_16Valve [ 20 May 2014, 16:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

Just imagine looking for parts for a c20xe when its in a corsa can't even show them what car it is. I had endless problems with the spares shops.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Author:  DJ7 [ 21 May 2014, 17:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

2L_16Valve wrote:
Just imagine looking for parts for a c20xe when its in a corsa can't even show them what car it is. I had endless problems with the spares shops.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk


I hope I dont have that problem.

Author:  opel!60is [ 21 May 2014, 18:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

wow this is highly unlike my uncle

Author:  2L_16Valve [ 22 May 2014, 06:49 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

DJ7 wrote:
2L_16Valve wrote:
Just imagine looking for parts for a c20xe when its in a corsa can't even show them what car it is. I had endless problems with the spares shops.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk


I hope I dont have that problem.




DJ7 wrote:
2L_16Valve wrote:
Just imagine looking for parts for a c20xe when its in a corsa can't even show them what car it is. I had endless problems with the spares shops.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk


I hope I dont have that problem.

I eventually just told them its for a 200ie 1996 model. Lol


Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Author:  WezGSI [ 22 May 2014, 08:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

lol, eish. I have learnt that whatever new part i need from masterparts or even goldwagen, take the old part with you to them so thats there no confusion, or i write down the part number....havnt failed with that either. Their systems pick up the part numbers immediately.

Author:  cyberpuppy [ 22 May 2014, 11:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: Moegsien at Masterparts Kenilworth - Pathetic!

I had a similar problem when changing my Coupe's coilpack. It seems that whatever system these shops work has some incorrect info for Opels. I went to Diesel Electric, Masterparts, Goldwagen and Goodhope Spares and they all wanted to give me the wrong coilpack, so obviously the data is wrong. I also ended up asking for one for the H OPC.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/