| Opel Club Cape Town https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/ | |
| Car wash at PnP Gbay https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22342 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | CoRsA FeVeR [ 16 Jun 2012, 17:16 ] |
| Post subject: | Car wash at PnP Gbay |
LoL me n PnP again so this morning I wanted to get the UTE washed and dried (usually do it myself) the manager (I think) told me this "ons kan dit nie nou doen nie, ons kan dit nie nou doen nie" reason being there was 1 car next and a small trailer, anywayz, I told him it's fine I'll wait "OK" was his reply, so in plain sight I sit and wait in the UTE for someone there to give me a thumbup or something to show me that its 'my turn now' after the Corolla a MINI Cooper pulled in, and they started washing it, a new shape Civic hatch pulled in, same story, and after that a Polo, I said to the guy 'so I actually waited for niks' and he replied " hoe moes ek geweet he" and I said but I was mos waiting "ja sorry bra" he said and turned his back on me Not wanting to argue I said it's okay and walked away |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 2 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |