Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Experiences




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Car wash at PnP Gbay
 Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012, 17:16 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 16:08
Posts: 1126
Location: Never in the same spot too long
LoL me n PnP again :claugh: so this morning I wanted to get the UTE washed and dried (usually do it myself) the manager (I think) told me this "ons kan dit nie nou doen nie, ons kan dit nie nou doen nie"

reason being there was 1 car next and a small trailer, anywayz, I told him it's fine I'll wait "OK" was his reply, so in plain sight I sit and wait in the UTE for someone there to give me a thumbup or something to show me that its 'my turn now' after the Corolla a MINI Cooper pulled in, and they started washing it, a new shape Civic hatch pulled in, same story, and after that a Polo, I said to the guy 'so I actually waited for niks' and he replied " hoe moes ek geweet he" :doh: and I said but I was mos waiting "ja sorry bra" he said and turned his back on me 8O

Not wanting to argue I said it's okay and walked away :thumbdown: ai

_________________
Image
"Your entire education comes from classic car magazines and you dress like you're on a condom run for the mob."


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » General Chat » Experiences


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: