Opel Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/

N-force kit
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=21488
Page 1 of 1

Author:  TAUzty [ 12 Mar 2012, 11:24 ]
Post subject:  N-force kit

All I can Say what a K!!!!!K kit ever, the worst thing I could have ever fitted to my car .

After doing the whole front suspension over the weekend and rear at Waleed Tyre shop.

thinking oh sweet the car wont be as low now and it wont bang hard was I mistaken :( it bangs so hard on a tiny bump on my drivers side and the car is to low for my liking :( on the tyre .

Anybody willing to swop a stock front springs with my n-force set please let me know . asap.

:duim:

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 12 Mar 2012, 11:28 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

x 2

Terrible kit...have a buddy of mine who had the infamous red springs on a Corsa B GSi & he had endless problems with it.

Author:  Cors@boy [ 12 Mar 2012, 14:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

Funny how they also say their products are made with precision and good quality.. Usually N-force had a pic of a evo 8 or 9 on their adverts in magazines.. (if i remember correctly) I use to think what evo driver would buy that stuff..

Author:  TAUzty [ 12 Mar 2012, 15:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

Its so SHEEET I try now not to drive the car

Author:  Mr Lupini [ 13 Mar 2012, 07:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

hows ur shox ?

Author:  TAUzty [ 13 Mar 2012, 08:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

Mr Lupini wrote:
hows ur shox ?

HUH :) , I have BRAND NEW SHOCKS like 12km on it only all round since I pulled out of the tyre shop .

THE SPRINGS are TO BE BLAMED and NOTHING ELSE :(.

I bought MONROE"S RIGHT AROUND

Author:  Vauxoholic [ 13 Mar 2012, 09:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

With standard shox doesnt matter witch brand u use u for sure gonna have negitive issues,fact is most 40mil kits out there dont work with standard shox and u will have to source shortend shox,unless u fit eibachs witch only drops to 35mill and works well with standard shox.I used n_force in the estate and had simular issues b4 changing to shortends.Ppl r gou to blame the kits for crappy drives when in actual fact its ur shox thats messing u around,jst my fybob and personal experience!

Author:  TAUzty [ 13 Mar 2012, 11:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

Vauxoholic wrote:
With standard shox doesnt matter witch brand u use u for sure gonna have negitive issues,fact is most 40mil kits out there dont work with standard shox and u will have to source shortend shox,unless u fit eibachs witch only drops to 35mill and works well with standard shox.I used n_force in the estate and had simular issues b4 changing to shortends.Ppl r gou to blame the kits for crappy drives when in actual fact its ur shox thats messing u around,jst my fybob and personal experience!



thanks for the info and coming from you I believe it jou karra is laag.
Will def look into it . thanks for the heads up

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 13 Mar 2012, 11:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

Vauxoholic wrote:
With standard shox doesnt matter witch brand u use u for sure gonna have negitive issues,fact is most 40mil kits out there dont work with standard shox and u will have to source shortend shox,unless u fit eibachs witch only drops to 35mill and works well with standard shox.I used n_force in the estate and had simular issues b4 changing to shortends.Ppl r gou to blame the kits for crappy drives when in actual fact its ur shox thats messing u around,jst my fybob and personal experience!

ek stem saam, but koenics are far better than n-force imo :thumbup: the koenics in my ute are lekker even with std shocks

n-force is kaka with std shocks...speaking out of what i've seen & felt personally. only my opinion though

Author:  TAUzty [ 13 Mar 2012, 11:24 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

the reason I posted this is cause I drove in Selwyns Astra which had koenics on aswell with with 17s and new suspension and that car really went over bumps nicely .

the N-force is way to hard

Author:  Ebie [ 13 Mar 2012, 13:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: N-force kit

I agree... N-Force is not good at all.
I also agree with Tauzty on Selwyn's ex-Astra ...... JOH!!! that car drove like a dream, u couldnt even tell it was aftermarket springs :duim:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/