Switch to full style
Good or Bad...post em' here
Post a reply

CapeSound

08 Jul 2015, 15:07

Don't bother contacting them.
Good attempt at sarcasm done in bad taste for a "professionally-run" business.

I first chatted to Renee on the 3 July who said they will send me the comparative quote/write-up. Nobody gets back to me, so I decided to mail them again today.
Check the reply I get from a person by the name of Shannon.

Image

read from bottom up
Image

Re: CapeSound

08 Jul 2015, 15:32

hollihah

Re: CapeSound

08 Jul 2015, 17:44

Eish they pathetic man! I think you should esclate this to management. They need to be aware of what their subordinates are up too.

Re: CapeSound

09 Jul 2015, 07:45

Complain ... and name and shame ... I say post that screen shot on FB and Twatter

https://www.facebook.com/soundhiresa?fref=ts
https://twitter.com/Capesound

Re: CapeSound

09 Jul 2015, 07:57

I think I should

Re: CapeSound

10 Jul 2015, 11:44

i am also in the market for my wedding... guess i know who i will not be using.

Dude fb and share this crap. I will definitely share this. Seems that these people don't know you are actually paying their salary.

Re: CapeSound

10 Jul 2015, 11:57

Yeah, will do so just now on twitter & later on Fb.

To think I was gonna use them cos' they were +-R900 cheaper than the initial place that I had contacted (http://www.soundfx.co.za) but the friendliness/attitude of these people & that of Sound FX was night & day.

I'd rather now pay more at Sound FX & get great service instead of this piece of horse crap CapeSound company.

Re: CapeSound

10 Jul 2015, 12:50

Bladdy hell....
That is so unprofessional. Twitter and FB their asses. I agree with name and shame.

Re: CapeSound

10 Jul 2015, 13:08

hollihah this Shannon lady clearly doesn't like or need her job by the looks of things. I would escalate to management.

Re: CapeSound

10 Jul 2015, 13:13

I posted it to their twitter account already.
I'll name & shame them on Fb later.

Re: CapeSound

13 Jul 2015, 09:06

Corsa Addict wrote:I posted it to their twitter account already.
I'll name & shame them on Fb later.


Can't see it on Twitter ... https://twitter.com/Capesound

Re: CapeSound

13 Jul 2015, 09:32

Klonkie wrote:
Corsa Addict wrote:I posted it to their twitter account already.
I'll name & shame them on Fb later.


Can't see it on Twitter ... https://twitter.com/Capesound


Image

Re: CapeSound

14 Jul 2015, 17:03

I doubt they will respond on twitter doesnt seem like they active on there.

Re: CapeSound

14 Jul 2015, 20:36

That's true
Post a reply