Switch to full style
Good or Bad...post em' here
Post a reply

Corsa Tech. Waseem

30 Jan 2015, 10:23

This guy Waseem deserves the credit, :winkithumbs:
So i booked my car for a Service at Corsa Tech after reading all the other testimonials, also I felt I needed a change,
The previous Service Centre I've been with for 3years ever since i got the car has not been productive at
all, When I service my car I like the feeling that it has gone through service.
Well myself and Waseem sat down and spoke, he knew exactly what i wanted ect...
Oh man! when i got my car back i could feel a major difference, the response i get from throttle is amazing he even went as far as tuning things that wasn't even included in the service ect...
and as a bonus... steam clean engine bay and car wash, drove home with a " helse " smile on my face,
I think my car was smiling too :mrgreen: I will most definitely make use of his friendly services again.
Great guy,awesome workmanship, reasonable prices and honest.

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

30 Jan 2015, 10:32

:clap:

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

30 Jan 2015, 10:57

nice !

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

30 Jan 2015, 13:14

great stuff!

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

10 Mar 2015, 12:08

Does he only work on corsa's or does he work on other opels as well ?

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

10 Mar 2015, 12:23

He works on other Opels as well

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

10 Mar 2015, 13:37

how much was the damage in the wallet??

ive also heard alot of good stuff but sounds like many moneys for great service lol...

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

10 Mar 2015, 15:24

Is there a number for him.

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

10 Mar 2015, 15:37

go there for full info :

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=27357

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

10 Mar 2015, 15:38

Feel free to contact Waseem Ingils for all your service bookings and vehicle diagnostic scans.

TEL: 021 8246123
CELL: 0723663425

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

11 Mar 2015, 09:52

Mr Lupini wrote:Feel free to contact Waseem Ingils for all your service bookings and vehicle diagnostic scans.

TEL: 021 8246123
CELL: 0723663425


Just as Lupini mentioned. :thumbup:

Re: Corsa Tech. Waseem

11 Mar 2015, 11:52

rusty wrote:how much was the damage in the wallet??

ive also heard alot of good stuff but sounds like many moneys for great service lol...



any real car does wallet damage when compared to a citi golf
Post a reply