Switch to full style
Good or Bad...post em' here
Post a reply

Sound Addikts

09 Jul 2014, 23:16

Fitted my alarm and sound there. Not the 1st time i used them. Took D's corsa there for her sound and alarm and also took astra there.

Great service. They worked till past 8 to sort everything out. Not 1 conplaint. Got offered cooldrink and Samoosa's too. Taking D's corsa to sort something out with alarm for free and might take my car to have the sound tuned if i havent done it myself by then.

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 06:46

good bunch of okes....been around for a while....popular in the south . . . . .

you've done lots in the last two days hey :) enjoy man

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 08:21

Cool Man, I will try them out. Sound needs to be fitted to the astra

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 08:46

Mr Lupini wrote:good bunch of okes....been around for a while....popular in the south . . . . .

you've done lots in the last two days hey :) enjoy man


Used Mo them a few times. Lekker guys and I always lmao for the conversation there.

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 08:47

Goku2000 wrote:Cool Man, I will try them out. Sound needs to be fitted to the astra


:winkithumbs:

I will be popping in on saturday with D's Corsa and possibly with mine too afterwards.

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 14:24

I also need to fit an alarm in the B

Might give them a try

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 16:39

Corsa Addict wrote:I also need to fit an alarm in the B

Might give them a try


They have a special on the autowatch at the moment.

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 16:41

Unfortunately I have no special in my wallet

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 16:46

Corsa Addict wrote:Unfortunately I have no special in my wallet


No worries.

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 16:47

DJ7 wrote:
Corsa Addict wrote:Unfortunately I have no special in my wallet


No worries.

:D

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 16:48

Let me know when you going then I will go around there when you there. It's very close to the SPCA.

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 16:50

DJ7 wrote:Let me know when you going then I will go around there when you there. It's very close to the SPCA.

:winkithumbs:

Re: Sound Addikts

10 Jul 2014, 22:50

occt hookup to watch them work hahah

Saturdays the surrounding shops get busy thou :(

Re: Sound Addikts

11 Jul 2014, 16:52

Is Dean's "no worries" to be interpreted as "I'll pay for it CA"?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Re: Sound Addikts

11 Jul 2014, 17:30

Lol.

Re: Sound Addikts

11 Jul 2014, 18:06

That "lol" doesn't answer the question.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Re: Sound Addikts

11 Jul 2014, 18:38

#cosbaas

Re: Sound Addikts

11 Jul 2014, 22:13

Lll
Post a reply