Switch to full style
Good or Bad...post em' here
Post a reply

W.W.W-Waynes.Wire.Works

16 Apr 2014, 00:46

Better late than never

So after having Wayne figure out its my alternator I took it to him to have it fixed.

Have to say by far the best customer service I have received. Going out of his way to source the part and taking less than a day to replace and fix it, with a new spray job lol.

After fitting alternator I had a problem but that was due to my lazyness but he still went out of his way to help me sort it out even tho I made him stress about the problem which was just to fit a stronger battery. Great service and great guy

Would greatly recommend everyone to use his services.

Re: W.W.W-Waynes.Wire.Works

16 Apr 2014, 07:28

w.w.w does a good wing braai also :)

Re: W.W.W-Waynes.Wire.Works

16 Apr 2014, 07:58

UTElover wrote:Better late than never

So after having Wayne figure out its my alternator I took it to him to have it fixed.

Have to say by far the best customer service I have received. Going out of his way to source the part and taking less than a day to replace and fix it, with a new spray job lol.

After fitting alternator I had a problem but that was due to my lazyness but he still went out of his way to help me sort it out even tho I made him stress about the problem which was just to fit a stronger battery. Great service and great guy

Would greatly recommend everyone to use his services.


Lol! Hey man! No need to thank me,shot for the awesome stickers! Lekker meeting u. :highfive:

Re: W.W.W-Waynes.Wire.Works

16 Apr 2014, 09:49

lol then wings it is next time.

Likewise Wayne. give credit where its due. keep up the good customer service

Ai... Cloth Tape

03 Jul 2014, 10:49

WTF? I didn't mean to post this here :facepalm:

Re: W.W.W-Waynes.Wire.Works

03 Jul 2014, 11:30

Image
Last edited by Mr Lupini on 03 Jul 2014, 12:08, edited 1 time in total.

Re: W.W.W-Waynes.Wire.Works

03 Jul 2014, 11:31

Image
Post a reply