Switch to full style
Good or Bad...post em' here
Post a reply

Elsies River Traffic Department

17 Sep 2012, 14:55

Guys this is rare and I give this place 2thumbs up for service.

Usually its long irritating lines when you go to any traffic department and the guy behind the desk is useless lol.

I went to apply for my Class A bike learners today and a eye test everythings took 40min to be exact went so smooth , friendly service where the lady actaully personally come gets you and not scream your name out like someone selling veggies 'HIERS JOU PATAT'


so if anybody going for car and bike learners of license try them really easy and waiting periods for booking between 2week and 6weeks max my date is October 17

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

17 Sep 2012, 16:41

good to know..

wish id known sooner..

talking about waiting periods at traffic stations:

http://www.capetown.gov.za/en/DriversLi ... fault.aspx

if anyone wanted to know how long till you get what appointment...

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

18 Sep 2012, 09:21

Thanks for the link guess Im pass out at Elsies aswell for my motorcycle license seeing there almost no waiting period :)

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

18 Sep 2012, 12:41

tauzty you perhaps got papers for the bike learners?

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

19 Sep 2012, 09:06

:mzekezeke: pm

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

19 Sep 2012, 09:53

I pass out there years ago. I can’t remember how it was back in the day. All I remember is how happy I was when he said "congratulations you pass"

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

19 Sep 2012, 15:52

shot tauzty

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

02 Oct 2012, 15:40

guys should try durbanville, went to make my appointment this morning, took me 5 mins and i'm writing 12 october... yes in 10 days time.

service was great, that place is so calm you don't know if its open lol

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

02 Oct 2012, 16:19

Can that alleged and so called bike learners be passed this way......IF you have... :mzekezeke: :ninja:

Re: Elsies River Traffic Department

02 Oct 2012, 20:43

8 Valves of glory wrote:guys should try durbanville, went to make my appointment this morning, took me 5 mins and i'm writing 12 october... yes in 10 days time.

service was great, that place is so calm you don't know if its open lol


I only use them :duim: they always efficient.
Post a reply