Completely forgot to post this experience.
Had my Ute's discs & pads replaced by him. He supplied & fitted Motopart discs with Ferodo pads, At first I wasn't too impressed with the Motopart brand but I see some good reviews about it & I'm happy with it so far. His labour was +-R250, after I found out the prices for discs & pads from Midas, so he is very reasonable.
Also had the Corsa's 2 x wheel cylinders replaced by him for a very good price compared to GM plus he supplied me with 2 original GM wheel cylinders.
He works from his garage in Mitchells plain (90% equipped garage, he just needs a press-fit machine for press-fitting w/bearings, which he is planning to get soon) & although he specialises in Ute's, he does do other Opels as well
He also has some lekker contacts & goes out of his way to help you. Works only by appointment.
Lekker oke, he is with the OPCrew. He works at Mercedes Benz as a service advisor.