04 May 2012, 08:48
04 May 2012, 08:51
04 May 2012, 09:00
04 May 2012, 09:07
Jay-C wrote:i took a sip of my brandy and walked outside.
04 May 2012, 09:11
Corsa Addict wrote::duim:![]()
Jay-C wrote:i took a sip of my brandy and walked outside.
Classic!
04 May 2012, 09:24
04 May 2012, 09:36
Cors@boy wrote:Spar at blomtuin? there behind the engen garage?
04 May 2012, 09:43
04 May 2012, 09:46
Cors@boy wrote:Man thats the best and nicest car security guard I've ever met.. the one on the south eastern side of spar?... Always chat to the guy and always give him a nice tip.. I pity him sometimes cause hes always smiling but sensitive then you get those guys thats just plain rude to him. Anyway I'll invite that guy over for supper anytime![]()
Sometimes theres another guy. also friendly with sunglasses.. but this guy thats usually there is tops
04 May 2012, 09:50
Cors@boy wrote:Man thats the best and nicest car security guard I've ever met.. the one on the south eastern side of spar?... Always chat to the guy and always give him a nice tip.. I pity him sometimes cause hes always smiling but sensitive then you get those guys thats just plain rude to him. Anyway I'll invite that guy over for supper anytime![]()
Sometimes theres another guy. also friendly with sunglasses.. but this guy thats usually there is tops
04 May 2012, 09:52
Corsa Addict wrote:Cors@boy wrote:Man thats the best and nicest car security guard I've ever met.. the one on the south eastern side of spar?... Always chat to the guy and always give him a nice tip.. I pity him sometimes cause hes always smiling but sensitive then you get those guys thats just plain rude to him. Anyway I'll invite that guy over for supper anytime![]()
Sometimes theres another guy. also friendly with sunglasses.. but this guy thats usually there is tops
jy was kwaai in aardrykskunde op skool, ne?
Jy praat van Noord, oos, suid, wes.. So I couldve said on the side with the doggie parlour or not the N1's side but according to me every one knows where North is.. or atleast east is always where the sun rises the u know the rest. 04 May 2012, 09:52
Corsa Addict wrote:Cors@boy wrote:Man thats the best and nicest car security guard I've ever met.. the one on the south eastern side of spar?... Always chat to the guy and always give him a nice tip.. I pity him sometimes cause hes always smiling but sensitive then you get those guys thats just plain rude to him. Anyway I'll invite that guy over for supper anytime![]()
Sometimes theres another guy. also friendly with sunglasses.. but this guy thats usually there is tops
jy was kwaai in aardrykskunde op skool, ne?
04 May 2012, 09:57
Jay-C wrote:Corsa Addict wrote:Cors@boy wrote:Man thats the best and nicest car security guard I've ever met.. the one on the south eastern side of spar?... Always chat to the guy and always give him a nice tip.. I pity him sometimes cause hes always smiling but sensitive then you get those guys thats just plain rude to him. Anyway I'll invite that guy over for supper anytime![]()
Sometimes theres another guy. also friendly with sunglasses.. but this guy thats usually there is tops
jy was kwaai in aardrykskunde op skool, ne?
lmimp was thinking the same thing, had to get my compass out to see if its the right side he talking about hahahaha
04 May 2012, 10:03
Cors@boy wrote:Jay-C wrote:Corsa Addict wrote:Cors@boy wrote:Man thats the best and nicest car security guard I've ever met.. the one on the south eastern side of spar?... Always chat to the guy and always give him a nice tip.. I pity him sometimes cause hes always smiling but sensitive then you get those guys thats just plain rude to him. Anyway I'll invite that guy over for supper anytime![]()
Sometimes theres another guy. also friendly with sunglasses.. but this guy thats usually there is tops
jy was kwaai in aardrykskunde op skool, ne?
lmimp was thinking the same thing, had to get my compass out to see if its the right side he talking about hahahaha
Google maps.. easiest way to get a north point on a site.. I wanted to say Southern side.. but then I thought technically I think the building is kinda skew compared to the parkinglot so it seems more like SE
04 May 2012, 10:12
04 May 2012, 10:14
04 May 2012, 10:15
04 May 2012, 10:18
04 May 2012, 10:22
04 May 2012, 10:57
Jay-C wrote:yes that side of Spar, i think its the first time ive seen him there i usually see that dude with the sunglasses when i go there...but to be very honest i dont really take much note, but from now on everytime i go there i will be sure to know who he is...i was still telling my girlfriend when we left what a nice guy he is and she was shocked i was cool carm and collective about the situation because i was in a bad mood when i got there and when it comes to my car i get really angry if anything happens to it, i think its something about that guy...i also wonder if it was anybody else how they wouldve handled that situation