Switch to full style
Good or Bad...post em' here
Post a reply

AUTOGUARD TYRES

01 May 2012, 05:27

Awe Awe guys/gals

Almost 3 years ago my mother's car needed tyres and I bought a set of 185/60/14 Autoguard Tyres. Now I knew it was 'Cheap' tyres but I thought hey I really needed them, it was new and cash was tight. This past Saturday while the mechy was doing a service to her car, the two of us inspected these tyres and they still look brand new(even has the little thingies on the sides). They don't make any noise and it feels quite safe while driving.

I am very impressed with these tyres. When I need tyres again I will most certainly buy Autoguard again.

Has anyone of you-guys had Autoguard Tyres before or know someone who had and what was your experiences?

Re: AUTOGUARD TYRES

01 May 2012, 10:57

never heard of them before, the name is odd tho, is it a soft or hard compound?

Re: AUTOGUARD TYRES

01 May 2012, 10:59

Topic moved
Last edited by Corsa Addict on 02 May 2012, 08:27, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Topic moved back to 'Experiences' section. It's an experience with a tyre. Tyre reviews / experiences cannot be posted in the Show n' Shine, Vehicle Review / Tests section.

Re: AUTOGUARD TYRES

01 May 2012, 22:08

3 years is great but it depends how many km's were done in those 3 years? For the tyres to still have those small small bits of rubber on the side it either means the person didnt corner much or the tyres are made of VERY strong rubber lol

Re: AUTOGUARD TYRES

01 May 2012, 22:21

30K+ km's. It seems like inbetween soft and hard compound. My mom does not drive that much and she doesnt speed or cornering but even so, it is still impressive right

Re: AUTOGUARD TYRES

02 May 2012, 09:28

I had a set of 17" on my previous car, had no problems with them and did approx 22k, my reason for the purchase was because of the hard sidewall to prevent damage to the rims and water displacement in the wet...I will also have no problem getting them again

Re: AUTOGUARD TYRES

04 May 2012, 07:41

shot dudes for the info
Post a reply